Two

"Are you sure?" Sooyoung asked her friend as she saw a dejected face from Tiffany.

"I think she is pregnant by my Taetae's child." Tiffany sighed heavily before she let her tears run down on her cheeks.

"Then make yourself pregnant too." Sooyoung suggested.

"But I'm still afraid." Tiffany murmur while fidgetting, she's still a young virgin whose afraid making love with her husband but Taeyeon understands her so he went to his older wife to make love at night.

"Taeyeon might get tired waiting for you when he already make babies with Jessica leaving you desperately alone." Sooyoung's words wakes her up and realized she will make a move into her husband to get her pregnant with their child.

"My Taetae deserves me tonight." Tiffany felt her hormones raged just by imagining dirty things with her husband since its her turn to sleep alone with Taeyeon tonight and initiate the plan.

"Thank you Soo!" Tiffany hugged her bestfriend in glee.

"Treat me lunch then." Sooyoung smirked at her.

AT THE KIM'S HOME

"Why does she taking so long?" Taeyeon felt tired waiting at his younger wife inside the bathroom when he wants to pee, its been an hour when he last saw her got inside.

"Baby?" Taeyeon called his wife by knocking on the door.

"Coming!" His wife slowly opens the door when he saw Tiffany wearing a very black sexy lingerie making him forget to pee.

"Wow!" He gulped making his little buddy made a tent on his tight boxer and Tiffany noticed making her a bit nervous but she had to do it since she doesn't want her husband leave her with Jessica.

"Let's make love tonight baby." Tiffany said seductively slowly pushing her husband on the bed before they fell down with her on top and Taeyeon couldn only gasped while she makes the temperature rises and their night went wild.

"Are you sure baby?" Taeyeon asked watching his wife do the job of stripping him off.

"Never been sure." Tiffany finally exposes herself into her pervert husband.

"Then I'll be gentle." Taeyeon said back before he turns their body around making him on top.

"Cum inside me." Tiffany orders before her husband nodded.

MEANWHILE

"Do they even know how loud they are?" Jessica scoffed covering her ears from the couple moaning and groaning loudly from the other room making her unable to sleep in peace.

"That wretch will gonna get something from me." Jessica was very pissed off but she couldn't do anything by now because it wasn't her turn to sleep with her husband.

"I will surely loudly scream when I reach my orgasm tomorrow just so you wait Hwang and I'll make all of our neighbors including you will not gonna get some sleep." Jessica laughed at her thoughts when she get her revenge tomorrow.

"I'll make sure I will gonna have a baby with Taengoo." Jessica smirkwd when she thought about dirty and kinky things she will do with Taeyeon and couldn't wait to sleep with him.

"But for tonight I had to suffer listening at their fucking moaning until morning." Jessica roll her eyes as she let her eyes dropped when she still hearing Tiffany's loud and embarrassing voice.

"She's so freaking loud!" Jessica toss and turns at her own bed while she tried to get some peaceful sleep but failed when she heard the wall banging from the other room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" Jessica couldn't helped but to stomping her feet outside knocking on the couple's bedroom telling them to tone down their dirty activities inside.

"SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED SOME SLEEP SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Jessica yells angrily as she knocked on the door repeatedly when she heard only a soft whimpers from Tiffany, she get back into her own room again and climb on her bed.

"Finally!" Jessica felt happy when she heard nothing and she quickly fell asleep dreaming about her husband and her making love.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Good morning honey!" Taeyeon greeted his older wife cheerfully who made breakfast for all of them.

"Woah, you made all of this, huh?" Taeyeon felt proud at Jessica and felt a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

"Morning honey." Jessica smile widely at him forgetting the incident last night.

"It's my turn tonight." Jessica whisper on his ears makes him shivers throughout his nerves.

"Let's make babies." Jessica added made his little buddy wakes up.

"Sica." Taeyeon felt hot all of a sudden but quickly he felt an arms wrapped around his waist from the back and saw his younger wife who looks much more happy with last night activities.

"Good morning boo!" Tiffany shows her eyesmile as she got her morning kiss from her loving husband.

"Let's eat PEACEFULLY." Taeyeon intentionally pointed out the last word before they dig in peacefully on their food Jessica cooks for them.

"Where you going today?" Taeyeon asked his younger wife.

"I'm hanging out with Soo today." Tiffany cheerfully said chewing her food before she secretly glares at Jessica who quickly ignores her.

"Very productive baby." Taeyeon sarcastically said before he turns his attention into Jessica.

"I'm doing house chores today." Jessica tried to impress her husband today since its her turn tonight.

"Wow such a good wife." Taeyeon peck his older wife's lips.

"I'll change my mind now." Tiffany butted in with a hint of jealousy on her tone.

"I'm going to clean the house too." Tiffany said without having a second thought.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon gulped when he imagine his two wives ruining the house instead because of their usual catfights.

"Okay then I'll go with Taeyeon's office today since you're taking care of our house." Jessica caught her in a trap as she put her own plate down in the sink before she went into her bedroom to take a shower.

"Wanna go shower with me honey? We can conserve water too." Jessica seductively winks at her stunned husband while Tiffany's face frown.

"Bitch." Tiffany cursed before she saw her husband running into Jessica's bedroom in excitement.

-to be continued