Chapter twelve

Jet Star's POV

I'm freaking out. Gerard won't eat, sleep, or anything. And Mikey is freaking about. Thats all he talks about. He keeps me up most the night ranting about it. " Can you please talk to him?" "Why?" " Because he won't listen to me." " What makes you think he'll listen to me if he won't listen to his own brother?" " Because he always listen to you." "No he doesn't." "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?" "Okay find. I'll try." "Oh thank you." Mikey planted a wet sloppy kiss on my head. " eww. Why you do that?" " Thats my thank you." I rolled my eyes at him. As I made my way to Gerard I wiped at the spot he kissed me. Gerard sat far away from the fire. At least five yards away. " Hey." He looked up at me his eyes red and puffy. " Hi." I droped to my knees and gave him a bear hug. He started to sob on my shoulder. Withen a matter of seconds it was soked. I didn't mind though. Everyone needs to cry ever now and then. After what the company did he hasn't cried or shown any emotion. He had a lot of pint emotions. . I still had a tight hold of him and he was After all noise from him ceased. I looked down at him. He had fallen asleep. I gentally lifted him in my arms and took him to his sleeping bag. " How did it go? What did he say?" " Hi." " Hi? You guys sat over there for llike a hour, and all he said Hi?" "Thats correct." " What did you do than?" "Gave him a hug and he cried." "Thats all he did was cry?" " He needed to cry you know how he's been since that day." " I know I cried like a baby for weeks but he didn't shed one tear." "I know. He has been bottling up his emotions for years. But taking Frank being taken from him was his breaking point. It might take a while for him to get it all out of his system." " I swear your like some sprital guru." " I try my best." " Yeah whatever. I'm tired goodnight." "Goodnight."