Chapter sixteen

Third person POV

The three killjoys finished packing the car and get in as Dr.D came out of the building. he went to the driver's side of the car. " So you are still going to do this after I told you the dangers?" " Yes and I'm not going alone like planed." " You're willing to risk your friends lives just to save one person?" party was shocked at how cold Death Defying was being." " I didn't ask for their help. they wouldn't take no for an answer." Party defended his self. " Okay son just remember that I won't be able to help you, so be careful." " Will do sir." Party put the car in gear and drove towards the city.

After about half an hour of driving, the killjoys saw a van going the opposit direction as them. As it got closer they noticed that it was a BL/ind van. Party hoped that Korse was in the car. When they stopped just a few feet apart, everyone exited their vehicles. To Party's disappointment it was just for regular darcs, one shorter then the rest. He was in front so he must be the leader.

" Well if it isn't Party Poison and his friends, Kobra Kid and Jet star. Today must be my lucky day. I get to take out the fabulous killjoys." The shorter darc's voice sounded familiar. maybe it's just that they miss that voice, and their just hearing things. Yeah lets go with that. Makes more sense.

" And what makes you think you can take us out?" " I just got a feeling that I will, ya know?" He drew his gun and aimed it at party. Party didn't flinch. instead he did the same. He wasn't going to shoot until he knew for sure. " Why do you always wear those masks?" " The same reasons you do, to hide my identity." " But you work for BL/ind , you don't need to hide your identity." " Good point." The darc took off his mask. None of the killjoys were prepared for who they saw under the mask.