Chapter fourteen

Party Poison's POV

 "Party Poison so good to finally see you. I was begining to think you wouldn't show up. What took you so long?" Dr.D asked in a curious tone. "Well we kinda flip the car." "How?" He was leaning forward in his chair. "We um... We were being chased by umm.. Korse. He hit one of the tires the car spun out of controll and it fliped." "Oh, well I can get you another car if you like." "That would be of great help." "Did everyone get out okay?" "No, not everyone." "What do you mean not everyone? Who didn't?" "Ghoul." "Well where is he why didn't tell me earlier? How bad is he?" "Well the last time I seen him his ankle was broken." "The last time you seen him where is now." "Korse took him after we fliped." "I sorry. I know how much he ment to you." "You knew to?" "Yeah you make it kinda easy to tell." "Oh. Listen we are getting way off track." "You're right. Do you know why I asked you here?" "Yeah they said you had supplies for us." "Yes and you could have simply got them from outside where they are, but you came to me,why?" "Because I have to something to ask." "Well ask away." "I need your help to get him back." "Sorry I can't do that." Why not." "Because we're down by a lot of people. We can't risk that. And even if we did have enough people going there is like suicide. We don't know what type of secicurity they have or how many darcs."Great now how am I suppose to help him now? "You know a lot of killjoys get taken and come back." I knew this I get caught a lot but I always get out. I dug a tunnel and learned all the codes."What if he can't get out?" "Of course he'll get out with the tunnel you dug and the codes." "I never gave him the codes." "Why not?" "I didn't think he would ever need them." "Oh, a lot of people don't always come back." "I know thats what i'm afraid of." "I'm sorry I wish I could help but there is nothing I can do. I'm sorry." "No its okay I understand. We can't put peoples lives at stake. And we are running low in nummbers." "I'm glad you understand." "Yeah so I guess that means I'll have to do it alone." "What!?! No. Are you crazy you'll get yourself killed." "Thats a risk I'm willing to take." "Don't do it." "Why not? He would do the same for me." "Don't you think he told Korse you were dead for a reason?" "And what would that be?" "He didn't want you to get taken to." "He was just trying to help us he knew we would come for him." "How long has it been since he was taken?" "About three days." "Three days. Do you know what could happen withen three days? He could be dead by now." "I know there was a posiablity that he could be dead but he's not I just know it. And the longer you try and fight with me on this the longer they have to hurt him." "Okay You are a grown man and if this is what you want to do kill yourself for one person, then who am I to stop you? If you still want it the car is out back with your supplies." I scaned his face for any signs that he was jokeing but there was none. "Good luck Party Poison."