Chapter eighteen

Experiment 864113's POV

On my way to Mr. Addam's office I decided not to tell him about what I felt. He might get mad. When I reached his door I knocked. “Come in.” I walked through the doors quickly. I was excited about telling him that I got the killjoys. He would be so happy. I took a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

“I assume you've completed your mission.” “Yes sir.”I said confidently. “So you've captured all three killjoys with only three darcs to help?” “Yes.” I said smiling. “The same killjoys that have killed a dozen darcs in a matter of minutes? The same killjoys whose leader has broken out several times? Those are the killjoys you captured?” “Yes sir.” I said feeling so very proud.

“Lies.” he stood up from his sit and smacked me across the face whipping my head to the side. “What have I told you about lying?” “Not to. But Sir I-” He hit me again. This time I feel out of my seat. He got on top of me and begins to punch me repeatedly. I didn't fight back. He continued to hit me until there was a knock at the door.

“Don’t let them see your face.” I nodded my head and went back to the chair. He sat in his chair as if nothing happened. I put my head down and started crying. “Hush I don’t want them to hear you.” I tried to steady my breathing. “Come in.” “Um, Sir Experiment 8649113 is wanted for interrogation in room 305.” “He will be there shortly.” “Yes sir.”

After the door closed, Mr. Addam lifted my head. “I sorry I didn’t believe you. Can you ever forgive me? I didn’t forgive him he promised that he would never hit. But I nodded my head anyway. “Good. When you get there, you will have this in your ear. You will repeat everything I say. Got that?” I nodded my head again and followed Mr. Addam to room 305.