UPDATE: 1K Reads!

Ahoy lads and lasses, I have some rather important news!

March 17, 2018.

If you didn't realize already, this story has reached a total of 1K reads! Woohoo, we've made it me crew! Haha!

In case you didn't know, this fanfiction was and still is my first ever story in the history of my Wattpad writing! I started this back in late December I think, and it's now March! It took about three to four months, but we did it!

The idea all came back when I finished the AC4 storyline years ago, and I loved how all of the characters blended seamessely so well, especially Mary and Edward. Those two are thought were literally perfect for one another!

Literally some of my soul left me as soon as Mary died.

Also, to be honest, I sort of found her character model as kind of hot, I mean, don't blame me! Blame the developers for making such a hot video game character! It's like my Assassins Creed equivalent of Serana back in Skyrim!

Also, Thatch, Anne, Horningold, Bonnet, Vane, Rackham, all of them, those characters were amazing in the game!

Also, the HMS Prince part of it was also inspired by the movie, Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.

In many AC4 fanfictions, I've never really seen any portray the naval warfare I've seen and read about online and in various sources, so I sort of decided I wanted to include this as well.

Seeing the Jackdaw in this story having to go against a larger ship of its size, doing the bidding and scaring around the Caribbean against Pirate rule is a cool concept to me.

Seriously, the Prince is literally a monster and is way larger in many ways compared to Edward's Jackdaw. How do you think it will turn out? Will the Jackdaw sink? Or will the Prince become one with Neptune?

AC4's gameplay relies heavily upon the naval combat and the Jackdaw, so I thought, why not?

Thank you, thank you all for reading this! For a young teenager like me, it really means a ton!

In other news, if you like Skyrim and Star Wars, I'm currently writing a series as well on that right now!

Episode I: The Prophecy of the Sun (Elder Scrolls V - Star Wars Fanfiction)

Mary and Edward's story shall continue this day onward, and it won't stop, until the ending is finally concluded!

New chapters release mostly every week, although due to school, maybe I might be late, so be wary! Stay tuned otherwise!

Also, the chapters in this story I've noticed have been getting shorter lately, and to that, I'm sorry for that! I've been wanting to stick to the chapter or two a week format, and sometimes I might have to cut the larger chapter because of it.

Sometimes writing 5000 to 6000 words is just too much at times, though I will try to reach that number within a time limit!

Anyways...

This is CarlLovesWriting, and see you lads in the next chapter! Twenty-seven I presume?

Thank you all!

P.S.

From now on, chapters will release when their perfected. It's because I've been wanting to release the chapters that I feel are the greatest of all qualities.

Don't worry, I'm not going to take two months or even one month for one chapter. I'm no quitter :)