Evil smile

Y/n pov:

Right now you were currently at the museum looking at different types of mask from wakanda until you felt somebody burning a whole threw your back so you turned your head trying to see who was this person staring at you.
It was a light chocolate skin guy with dreads starring at you

You tried your best to turn away but it seemed like  he had a spell on you as you stared back but it seemed like he noticed you staring back so he flashed an smile at you showing his grills that were on some of his bottom teeth's

I turned around cause I felt my cheeks turning hot red and I didn't want to embarrass myself and continue starring cause he probably would've thought of me as weird.
????:I notice you standing over here and I couldn't help by admire your gorgeousness😍.
A deep growling voice said behind me,I smiled than turned around to see the same guy from before.
Y/n:why thank you,you don't look to bad yourself❤️.
I said blushing as he smirked
????:the names Erik.
The guy said grabbing my hand and planting a soft kiss on it
Y/n:and my name is y/n.
I said smiling as I took an minute to admire his features.

Erik:what a cute name for someone cute as you😻.
He said winking at me as I blushed.
I gazed past him to see a girl by the cash register along with other girls as she glared at me.
Y/n:um Erik do you know her😬.
I asked confused as he followed my gaze than looked at her.
Erik:Nah she just a random chick so don't worry about her.
He said rolling his eyes at her as he turned back towards me.
????:yo Erik let's get started.
A guy said who was by the door calling towards Erik.
Erik looked at the guy and gave him a face saying "ok let's get this over with" the guy nodded his head and Erik turned back towards me.
Erik:I suggest you leave and get out of here because I don't want you to see what's going on in here😐.
Erik said doing that same ole smile again.
Y/n:but why tho
Erik:because I said so😠.
Erik gritted threw his teeth as I gasped.
Erik:gimme yo phone.
He demand as I gave him my phone and he put his phone number in it.
Erik:call me.
Erik said grinning as I nodded my head still in shock then went out of the museum.
I took a look back at the store to see Erik talking to the girl who was glaring at me.
It look like they was arguing.
Erik pov:
????:who was that and why were you talking to her..
Lindasaid pointing her fingers in my face.
Erik:nun of your business.
Linda:yes it is my business because I'm your girlfriend😡.
She said moving her fingers closer to my face.
Erik:girl you better move your fingers outta my face.
Linda:or what you ain't gonna do shit cause I'm your girlfriend 😑.
Erik:first of all watch me smack that crusty ass wig off of yo head and second of all who said your my girlfriend cause you were just an one night stand😖.
I said moving her hand out of my face.she stood there with her bottom lip quivering.
Linda:you know what Erik fuck you and that hoe of yours don't come crawling to me when you can't find no juicy ole goood ole pussy like mine😡.
She said pushing me.
I stood there in the position about to fall after she pushed me and stood there in shock.
Erik:man klaw you better come get your new girl before I smack the holy soul outta her ass.
I said chuckling as I stood straight again and fake lunged at her at she flinched.
Klaw:aight xoliswa go to the van.
She went walking off swaying her hips trying to look cute walking away but that still didn't make me regret what I said.
Than I came back to the thought of y/n and her smile.
I know she probably suspicious on why I told her to go but it was only because I didn't want her to see me as the bad man that I am because than she would probably take me as a different person and I wouldn't have a chance with her.
We grabbed the rest of the stuff from out of the museum and walked out like bosses until I saw y/n in front of the museum waiting.
She looked up and saw me than ran towards me.
Y/n:what happened is everything ok😨.
She asked me concerned looking at me.
Erik:Yea everything's ok😈.
I said in a deep voice that I have and gave her an evil smile.
—————————————————
Tbc...
There will be an part 2😺