Y/n killmonger

Some leaders simply have evil intentions😈
Y/n:
Your name is y/n y/l/n but people call you y/n killmonger because you are a killer for what's right ever since your mother died,so you kill people to defend yourself from the danger they have in them.
You were in the your apartment watching the series of your favorite tv show (your favorite tv show name),until there was a knock at your door.
At first you ignored it but than it got louder.
You sighed than went to the kitchen to grab your pocket knife.
Than you slowly started walking to the door as the knocks got louder...
Y/n:who is it?
You asked holding the pocket knife up,
????:delivery.
The person said behind the door.
Your eyebrows raised in confusion as you went to the door and looked through the peephole.
It was a person with all black on.
You opened up the door to them standing there with no package in their hand.
They looked up smiling.
Y/n:I didn't order an package and currently I don't see one in your hand so why are you really here?
I asked the person fiddling with the pocket knife as sweat appeared on his forehead and he swallowed a big lump in his throat.
I pushed the person against the wall and put it up to they neck as tears formed in they eyes and sweat dripped.
????:ok ok fine I'm not really a guy I'm a girl.
The person said taking off they hat as they hair fell above they shoulders and it was straight as she took off her mustache.
Y/n:why are you really here?
I asked letting them go.
????:well my name is xoliswa and I'm here because of wakanda we're in danger and we really need your help.
She said whining as I looked at her confused.
Y/n:what do you mean by in danger?
I asked her curiously
Xoliswa: there's this guy name Erik killmonger and he has killed our king and nobody there can defeat him so we found you on the internet for information and figured you can be the one to take him down.
She said begging.
Y/n:aight I'll do it.
I said shaking her hand side eying her.
—————————————————
To be continued....

Part 2?