Being the kings girl🙀

Y/n pov:
Your hands were being tied up behind your back by the guards of wakanda.
They held you by your hands as it was behind your back and pushed you forward so you can walk along with them as they took you to the kingdom.
Y/n:where are you guys taking me😬.
I asked them as we were still walking.
Guard1:to the king.
The dark one said as he held a spare in his left hand still walking me.
Y/n:but why I didn't do nothing.
I said trying to get from out of they grip but that didn't work.
They didn't say nothing but continued walking as we made it inside of the kingdom.
We walked inside and it was kind of dark with full of stairs.
I look to my left to see guards (women's and men's) standing against the wall with spares as they watched us walk.
I heard a blood curling scream come from upstairs that we were walking to that made me jump.
Than it was a girl with guards holding her too walked down the stairs as she was trying to get away.
She looked at me than mouthed to me "don't go up there"
I looked at her scaredly as I stopped walking but the guards just pushed her forward forcing her to walk.
I watched as she walked down the stairs but than got  pushed forward always falling going up the stairs but than continued walking.
We made it up the stairs and we walked down the hall to see more guards and more girls being pulled down the hall and held by guards.
We walked towards two doors as my heart raced out of my chest and my body shivering.
The guards pushed open the door to a bright room with guards standing by the door and a guy sitting on a throne with dreads and a long dark grey sweater on with no shirt and some black pants on watching us walk in along with 6 people sitting on chairs beside him making a little open circle.
The guards stopped walking as I stopped too and stoped in front of the steps.
I looked up to see the guy who I'm supposed to see as the king walk towards me

He stood in front of me looking down at me and smirked as I looked away

????:what's her name.
The "king" asked smirking looking at the guards
Guard2:y/n y/l/n.
He said slamming the bottom of the spear down on the ground meaning me for to look up.
????:she's pretty.
The king said moving a string of hair out of my face.
I moved my head not wanting him to touch me.
????:I'm supposed that you know me as the new king Erik.
He said smiling rubbing his thumb over my chin.
I nodded my head as he smiled.
Erik:she don't talk?
He asked the guards aggressively.
One of the guards nudged me motioning for me to speak
Y/n:can I go home now.
I asked them impatiently.
Erik chuckled
Erik: this is your home now.
Y/n:what do you mean
Erik:your my new girl so this is your home now.
He said smirking...
Later that night
They made you stay in the same room as the king since your his new girl and the rules for you is to respect him and do whatever he says.
Now you were in the bed that you and him now share.
You were on the bed laying down in your pinkish dress night gown as your hair was in a bun.
You were busy staring off into space thinking about how life would be being the kings girl.
Until the door swinged open to reveal Erik standing in the door way leaning on the door frame.
He smirked when he saw you look up.
And closed the door shut as he made his way towards you and took off his blue shirt

I stared at his chest as it flexed when he took off his shirt.
He stopped in his tracks and grinned at me.
Erik:like what you see?
Y/n:maybe.
You said in an uncomfortable tone.
He chuckled.
He went to his dresser and pulled out some pajama pants and took off his pants to reveal his boxers than putted on his pj pants.
He closed the drawer and walked over to the bed than got under the covers and laid down beside me.
I got under the covers too as he turned off the lights and went to sleep.
I turned around facing the other way as my back was facing him and he rapped his arms around my waist.