In the city

Today was your first time back in the city ever since your missions all over the world.
The king of wakanda government decided to let you have a break since you've been working a lot.
As you got back to the city your friends decided that y'all should go to the club as a welcome back celebration.
You didn't mind,you figured it was just a casual club just to dance and let your spirit take upon you....
But little did you know,.....your mission wasn't over yet....
.....
Y/N POV:
I stood in the mirror in my room fixing my dress as I added on my jean jacket since it was a little chilly outside

Y/N POV:I stood in the mirror in my room fixing my dress as I added on my jean jacket since it was a little chilly outside

(Without the hat)
I added on my cherry blossom lipgloss that had a red color to it,and I wore my hair into a ponytail.
My phone started vibrating on my dresser as I made my way to it.
It was my friend kadi.
"Hello?"I said into the phone
"We downstairs"she said into the phone as I heard her car honking
"Ok bye"I said as I hung up and grabbed my keys than ran down the stairs.
I locked my door and ran to her car.
"Hey girls"I said as I got inside of kadi car.
"Hey Y/n"they all said at the same time.
Kadi pulled off as she started driving.
"How you feel to be back in the city?"darell asked (he's gay in this story)
"It's good now that I'm here with you guys"I said while smiling
"Awww"they all said in unison
"Ok enough with that,Let's get this party STARTED!!!"
.......
We danced around in the club as our favorite songs boomed through the club and we let our body's sway with the music.
Me and Serena went up the stairs as we were over the balcony watching our friends dance.
I took a sip of my drink as me and Serena begin to chat.
"Girl I'm so happy your back,there's a lot of stuff The squad need to catch up on"Serena said as I agreed
"It feels good to be back home"I said while laughing
"Girl it just started,a cute guy is standing behind you"Serena whispered as she took a quick glance at the guy
"Is he tall?"I asked her
"Why don't you take a look for yourself"she said while smirking.
I watched as she walked off with another guy
I turned around slowly as my eyes widened at the person view.
Jeez how was he able to get in here.
"Wow such a small world huh?"he said as he smirked
My mind was sizzling with a lot  thoughts running through my head.
"Run!"a thought screamed through my mind as I agreed along with it.
I took off running down the steps but one of his friends stood in front of me.
I took off jumping down the rail as I heard gunshots pouring throughout the club and people screaming.
My friends!!!
I texted kadi to let her know I'm ok and just keep on running with the others.
I slipped my phone back in my pocket but than someone jumped in front of me.
It was Serena giving me a worried look.
"Y/N where are you going?"she asked worried
"Serena we need to get out of here now"I said trying to get past her
"But the fun just started"she said while fake pouting.
I furrowed my eyebrows but realized what was going on now.
She was apart with the guy.
"You really thought I was apart of your little squad huh? If you thought I was your really stupid"she said while laughing
"Serena why tho"I said as I backed away from her but she just followed my steps
"You betrayed me y/n,when we were best friends you promised not to betrayed me but now with your little squad you left me alone in the freezing dark cold"she gritted threw her teeth
"But you don't have to do this,your a better person than this,why are you working with him"I asked her confused
"Because we're together"a voice growled behind me
"This is payback for what you did to me"Serena said as she grabbed something from out her back pocket.
I panicked as someone came up behind me.
I ran towards Serena once she aimed her gun at me than dodged the bullet that the gun burst out at me.
I jumped on her as she landed back on the floor with her gun sliding out of her hand.
I uppercut her in her jaw as she groaned in pain.
Gun shots flooded towards me as I dodged them and slid towards the gun.
I shot at one of Erik's friends as the bullet went straight through the guy shoulder.
Erik pointed his gun at me as I lunges towards him and kicked the gun out of his hand.
I kicked him in his stomach as he fell back into the table.
I held my gun to his temple as he held up his hand in surrender.
"Go ahead shoot me,I'm sure your king will be happy back in wakanda"he said while smirking
Just as I was about pull the trigger
I got flipped over onto my stomach and my arm halfway twisted in the air.
I groaned in pain as I watched the gun slid down the club.
Erik got up and walked over to the gun as he chuckled.
He picked up the gun and walked back over to us.
"Serena your such a betrayal backstabbing whore"I gritted through my teeth as her foot pressed down harder on my back making my body press harder against the hard floor.
"Welcome to The city....best friend"
.....
TBC