Obsessed kidnapper

Dedicated to Itz_Bry
Kimberly POV:
I was walking back home from the library after doing late night studying,when I was walking I heard thunder cracking in the sky and booming through my ears.
I tried to rush home but I didn't think I can make it.
I pulled out my phone getting ready to call my mother but it died instantly.
"Sweet honey ice tea"I groaned knowing that it was kinda saying a curse word and I don't really curse.
(Sugar
Honey
Ice
Tea,now do y'all understand)
I heard a branch cracking behind me but I didn't care about it so I just keeled on walking.
Until I felt a bag going over my head I started screaming,kicking,and punching.
The person picked me up and carried me somewhere,where it was warm as I heard the door shut.
They took the bag off of my head as I saw it was a guy with dreadlocks as he wore golden glasses and had grills.
"Your more prettier up close"he said while smirking
I started getting scared so are started screaming again
"HELP!!! HELP!!!! IM BEING(gco)"before I can finish my sentence I got cut off by him smudging a rag over my nose.
"Sleep precious sleep"he whispered as my eyes started to get heavy.
Soon before I can even notice just one kick and I was out like a light.
.........
Erik POV:
Y'all may think that I'm crazy and wrong for this but I don't care because I'm obsessed with her..,.
I've been planning to kidnapp her for years but I never had the chance to.
I watched her sleep there peacefully as I couldn't do nothing but admire her.
I went back up to the front and started driving back to my place.
......
Kimberly POV:
I woke up inside of a basement with some lights blanking off and on as the rest were off.
I looked around trying to figure out who basement and how did I get here?
I tried to get up but my feet were tied to the chair so I tried to move my hands but they were tied too.
"HELP!!!!HELP!!!!"I tried to scream but my words got muffled by some tape over my mouth.
I heard heavy footsteps coming from up the stairs so I tried to pretend like I was still sleep.
"I know your awake I saw you threw the camera"he said as he made his way towards me.
I opened back up my eyes to see the guy from before.
I started going crazy as I tried to escape and get out the tape.
"You can't go nowhere baby girl"he said as he grabbed a chair from out of the corner and dragged it my way.
My eyes followed the chair as sweat dripped from my forehead.
The chair stopped in front of me as he set it down as the back faced me.
He sat down on it as his eyes didn't leave my sight.
"You know Kimberly....I've been waiting for this day my entire life"he said as he pulled out something from his pocket.
It was a knife!!!
I started getting scared as he lifted it up to my face.
"All these years princess,I've wanted a day to be the best when I get to call you mine but it seems like that didn't happened until...now"he growled as he fidgeted the knife with a lock of my hair as he twirled it.
He removed the knife and moved it down,to my thigh.
"Do you know me princess..?"he asked me as he circled the knife over my thigh.
I shook my head no as I looked into his eyes scared.
"OF COURSE YOU DONT KNOW ME!!! I WAS INVISIBLE TO YOU FOR YEARS!!!"he yelled as he stabbed the knife between my legs in the open space in the chair as I screamed and cried thinking he was gonna stab me.
"Kimberly I'm obsessed with you,you ignored me for days when I stood there waiting for you to come out of school,I watched you go home and leave home every single day and you never noticed me"he said as he removed the knife.
My breathing got heavier
"I've been planning on this day when I can keep you to myself and nobody else can have you"he said as he traced the knife around with his finger.
"I can control you now,your never leaving this place babygirl,......this is your new home"he whispered as I cried more.
He smirked as he got up and pushed the chair to the side as he cut off the light and made his way back upstairs.
I started crying uncontrollably as I started screaming loudly but I knew it wouldn't work.
"HELP!!!HELP!!!!SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"I yelled,screamed and cried but nobody heard me.
I tried getting up from the chair as I jumped and scooted but I just tipped over.
I hit my head hard as I saw everything go pitch black again....
.....
I woke up seeing I was in a room now but I wasn't taped or locked up now.
I looked around the room to see I was in someone else's room.
I felt a arm grip tighter around my waist as I looked to see who it was and it was that guy from before.
Since he's sleep this can be my chance to escape now...
I moved his arm as I got up from out of the bed and grabbed my shoes as I slipped them on and sneaked out of his door.
I went to go look for a phone so I can call my mother on as I saw one in the kitchen.
I sneaked down the steps than ran into the kitchen and hurried up and grabbed the phone as I dialed my mother number on it.
She picked up on the third ring.
"Hello?"she said into the phone
"Mommy,this is me,please don't hang up"I whispered into the phone as I sounded scared
"OMG Kimberly where are you,are you ok?,me and your father are worried sick about you"she said into the phone
"I'm at this random guy house he kidnapped me,and now I'm about to escape"I said as I looked up and looked side to side.
"Ok Sweetheart give me the address of the place"my father said into the phone as I looked straight and seen a dark shadow standing there with glowing eyes.
My heart started pounding hard and I was starting to lose my breath.
"Kimberly?"my mom said into the phone.
"Kimberly? Are you there honey"my father said into the phone.
The phone dropped out of my hand as the figure started running towards me.
I let out a blood curling scream as I ran the other way.
I ran to the front door trying to get it open but the door was unlocked.
I tried pulling at the door but that wouldn't work either.
"It's locked"I mumbled as I ran straight to the back door.
As I was running I heard his footsteps getting louder and closer.
It seemed like everything was going in slow motion now....
My heart was pounding fast...
My head was pounding and banging....
My breath was getting takened away too...
Will I ever escape?
————————
TBC hope you like it?