The god sister🤭

(Imma take out the part when t'challa and Erik killmonger fight in this chapter so it won't be in here)
"Come on T'challa I'm an grown up now I'm not a baby no more how you use to baby me"I told my older brother t'challa.
I'm trying to go with him to New York but he's not letting me go because I'm a "baby".
But I'm not,just because he's older than me doesn't consider me still as an baby.
"Sorry dear god sister but I'm afraid I can't take you with me"he said in his accent sighing as I rolled my eyes and we walked to the throne room to meet my mother.
"Come on t'challa that's no fair,you can take nakia with you,and she's your ex but you cant take me"I semi yelled as we stopped in front of the throne room
"Y/N don't you dear disrespect nakia like that"he semi yelled in my face.
We started arguing until my god mother and his mother ramanda came out of the throne room separating us.
"You damn kids always arguing"she said shaking her head as we walked inside of the throne room
"Where were y'all"okoye asked us
"These two damn fools were arguing infront of the damn door"she said
We walked inside as we saw an guy with dreads walking in along with the guards.

"You damn kids always arguing"she said shaking her head as we walked inside of the throne room "Where were y'all"okoye asked us "These two damn fools were arguing infront of the damn door"she saidWe walked inside as we saw an guy with dreads walki...

(You wore this

)Oou this boy cute

)
Oou this boy cute.
I sat beside t'challa in his throne.
"So who is this?"asked t'challa me
"Idk I just got here,plus he's cute"I said smiling at him as the guy raised his eyebrows but than winked at me.
"This is Erik killmonger and this is your cousin"said ramanda clearing her throat
"I'm n'jobu son nephew of t'Chaka"he said loud and clear.
Ohhh he's aggressive,I like myself some aggressive men.
I bit my lip as he stared at me.
T'challa stood up and walked towards him.
"Why didn't my father bring you up then"asked t'challa
"Because your father abandoned me,he left me there when he killed my father"he yelled
Making me flinch.
"Guards take him to an spare room while all of you others leave so I can talk to t'challa and y/n"said god mother as everyone cleared out the room leaving us three.
"Sooo t'challa that is your new cousin and you have to respect the fact that he is"said ramanda sighing as Challa nodded.
"And y/n I saw the way how you was looking at Erik"said ramanda side eyeing me smirking
"He is cute"I said doing a little dance t'challa rolled his eyes.

Ramanda dismissed us as me and t'challa walked out separate ways.
I went to my room as I changed my clothes and went to Erik room to check up on him.
When I opened his door it was full of smoke I went inside to see him smoking.
I sat in the chair across from the bed as he looked at me confused
"Hey my name is y/n and I came to check up on you"I said smiling
He nodded and sat down the blunt as he puffed out the last air in my face
"I saw you in that throne room checking me out"he said chuckling
I giggled a little
"What you expect cause you is cute"I said blushing a little as he smirked.
"Thanks you ain't to bad yourself"he said looking me up and down licking his lips.
"So where you coming from"I asked him leaning forward
"New York"he said leaning forward too.
"So did you just now find out about t'challa being your cousin"I asked him
"No I been knew but I was just finding an way to get here"he said smiling showing his grills.
I nodded my head
"So you t'challa baby sister"he asked me
"Technically yea but he don't want me to be around you"I said blushing
"Why not"he asked me leaning forward as he took an puff from off of the blunt and blew it in my face making me shiver.
"Because I'm to attractive to you"I said biting my lips
"Who cares if you are,I don't bite"he said grabbing my arm pulling me on the bed as he hovered over me blowing soft puffs of smoke in my face.
"You smoke"he asked me getting off of me
"Sometimes"I said shyly
He handed me the blunt as I took an puff off of it and blew it out of my nose
20 min later
He hovered over me as he blew the smoke between my lips making me breath it out as I blew the smoke in his mouth.
He pulled me towards him as we kissed.
We broke away from the kiss as i chuckled and took another puff of the cigarette.
"You are really high"he said laughing
"So are you"I said laughing too.
Out of nowhere he pulled me towards him kissing my neck as I followed along with him as he laid me down making me moan.
His soft wet lips nibbles on my neck as I moaned feeling an hickey appear.

Jeez how will T'challa feel towards this.....?