Y/n killmonger pt2

They knew death was better than bondage...
Y/n pov:
We made it to wakanda the next day and xoliswa took my baggage to a spare room next to hers than took me to the tech room to go see shuri.
When we got inside the tech room she was on the computer researching something.
Xoliswa: shuri I'm back with y/n.
She said as we walked over to shuri.
Shuri turned around and looked at us in shock.
Shuri:omg I thought you never was gonna come back home with her instead I thought she was gonna kill you.
She said shaking her head.
Xoliswa:well she nearly killed me but besides that I told her why she needed to come.
Xoliswa said smiling.
The gurl smiled and approached me.
Shuri:hello nice to meet you well you already know why your here but we gonna take you to his room to tell you the info.
Shuri said smiling as she gave me an ear piece. They took me hair out of a ponytail as it swinged down curly past my shoulders.
(She wore this)

I unbuttoned the jacket to show my shirt and belly ring

They walked me to his room as the guards surrounded the hallway.
We made it to his room that had double doors as shuri and xoliswa ran away.
I rolled my eyes as I knocked on his door.
Erik:who is it??
He growled not walking to the door.
I didn't say anything but looked at my nails.
He groaned and the door flew open to reveal an guy with dreads and a gray sweater on along with black jeans and black and grey timbs.
He licked his lips looking me up and down as I pushed past him inside of his room.
Erik:look who it is the girl from the internet research
He said smirking.

Y/n:heard about you being king and killing the king.
I said walking around the room examining it.
Erik:well you can say it like that but I call it revenge.
He said laughing.
I smirked as I took out my ear piece and smashed it onto the floor as I stomped on it breaking it.
Erik laughed as I laughed too.
Erik:long time no see mrs.killmonger.
Erik said walking towards me as he circled around me.
Y/n:and the same for you mr.killmonger.
I said pulling him into a kiss.
That's right we're married...that's why I had no problem coming here because it was a part of the plan me and Erik discuss before he left.
He grabbed my hand pulling away from the kiss as he touched my finger and my wedding ring appeared

Erik pulled out his hand to reveal his ring on his finger too.
I smiled.
Seems like we have so many catching up to do....
😈😈😈😈