Cheater😡

Y/n pov:
I clocked out of my job as I grabbed my jacket off of the rack in my office and pulled up my black jeans more and tied my black dr.martens.
I walked out of my job saying bye to everyone as I got inside of my car and drove off into the chilly night.
I made it home in peace as I closed and locked my car door than walked inside of my house.
I looked around the house and saw girls heels by Erik's shoes I furrowed my eyebrows as smelled perfume.
"BABE IM HOME?"I yelled out dropping my purse off into the couch and walking up the stairs.
I heard fainting moaning coming from out of our room.
I got confused
"Babe?"i asked walking towards our room door.
"Uhhh Erik not so hard"the person said while moaning as I heard grunts.
I speed walked to the bedroom door but it was locked so I busted open the door to see Erik on top of a girl.
"Are you fucking kidding me right now"I yelled putting my hair into a bun
Erik jumped up from off of the girl and hurried up and pulled up his boxers.
"Y/n what are you doing here"he asked me shocked
"NIGGA DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME I LIVE HERE"I yelled in his face as he flinched
"Who is this"I asked pointing to the girl on the bed covered up
"She's a girl I met at the club"he said looking down
"Since it's not your fault imma let you go"I told her sighing as she got up and rushed to put on her clothes.
....
She tried to run out the door but I grabbed her by her hair
"SIKE...butch you thought"I said swinging at her as she fell to the ground and I stomped on her.
Erik pulled me away from her.
"I thought you were the one for me but you just like all them other niggas"I spat to Erik as I packed my clothes and grabbed my suitcases
"Delete my number whore"I said angrily as I spit on the girl and walked out of the house like a boss.
I should've known he was a cheater just like the rest.
My momma always told me to never give up on myself and keep on walking like a boss and keep my head up like a queen so imma follow her steps and live a single life.
Just a short imagine for now