A date with erik killmonger

Right now currently you were getting ready to go on a date with your boyfriend Erik (killmonger)
He was taking you out to eat than after that the club. You put on the necklace he gave you and you put on your black diamond stud earrings and your heels you were wearing this

 You put on the necklace he gave you and you put on your black diamond stud earrings and your heels you were wearing this

You put on your Victoria secret perfume and brushed your hair into a nice smooth soft bun.
You put on your lipstick as the bell rung you looked in the mirror one more time before going down the stairs and grabbing your phone along with your phone and purse.
Y/n pov:
You walked down the stairs as fast as you could without slipping and going downstairs.
You made it to the door and opened it to reveal your hot cute boyfriend Erik

He smiled at you and pulled you into a kiss.
He wore this

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled up at himErik:Sup beautiful He said smiling showing his grillsY/n:hey Erik You said biting your lip as he grabbed your hand and you locked the door as y'all walked outside to his car

Erik:Sup beautiful
He said smiling showing his grills
Y/n:hey Erik
You said biting your lip as he grabbed your hand and you locked the door as y'all walked outside to his car.
Y'all two got into the front seats as he drived and you looked out the window.
He put his hand on your thigh and gripped it as the other one gripped the steering wheel.
Y/n: Erik you love me right?
You asked him looking at him as he stopped at an stop light
Erik:yea why ask that dumb ass question.
He said laughing
Y/n:because it seems like you never have time for me,your always going somewhere,and if we're in the middle of making out it always gotta be a call from someone saying you have to go somewhere.
You said in an annoyed tone
Erik:babe look i know your getting tired of it but it's for us because you know I'm making more money and I'm doing new things but I still will have time for the both of us.
He said looking at me as I looked out the window
Y/n:but it will still be the same.
You said rolling your eyes.
Erik:Y/N LOOK AT ME!!!
He yelled making you jump as you turned your head towards him and he caresses your chin
Erik:no it won't because I will still always be here for you and never will leave your side because I love you y/n y/m/n y/l/n.
He said licking his lips and looking down at your lips.
You bit your lips.
Y/n:I love you too.
You said smiling.
He smashed his lips into yours as y'all had a tounge wrestling kiss.
...
HONK HONK!!!
A car honked behind us making Erik roll his eyes and sigh making me giggle.
He peek his head out the window.
Erik: HOLD YOUR HOES ON A LEASH MOTHERF***** CAMT YOU SEE ME AND MY GIRL TRYNA TO HAVE A MOMENT RIGHT NOW"he yelled to the driver making me laugh.
He sat back down in his seat and drove off.
....
We made it to the restaurant as he put in our table and we went to go sit down.
A waitress came and glared at me than winked at Erik.
Waitress lady:hello guys I will be your waitress tonight.
She said looking at Erik.
I rolled my eyes and looked at the menu.
Erik:can I get the steak with the shrimp.
He said smiling at the waitress and bit her lip
Y/n:and can I get the shrimp special.
The waitress rolled her eyes at y/n
Waitress:what would you like to drink.
She asked Erik
Erik:Um the red wine special.
He said smiling
The lady nodded and walked off
Y/n: UM HELLO YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME
I yelled out making people look at me.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
........
The waitress came back with our stuff and some napkins.
Waitress:um I was wondering what are you doing after this.
She asked biting her lip.
Y/n:spending time with his G-F
I said laughing
Waitress:he probably don't want you so stfu.
She said rolling her eyes.
I looked at her and nodded my head.
Y/n: nice meeting you in your new waitress today because you just ordered a plate full of ass whooping.
I said jumping up as I grabbed her hair and punched her in her face multiple times as she was out cold.
Erik:damn babe you didn't have to knock her out like that.
He said laughing.
She deserves it now let's eat.
I said sitting down and fixing my dress as we started eating.
....
We left out of the restaurant and got back in Erik car as he drove off to the club.
....
We made it to the club and walked inside to people bumping to music and drinking.
I pulled Erik onto the dance floor and started dancing on him as he danced along.
Through out the whole night we danced and had fun without no problems.