Someone who has your back😩💙

Y/n pov:
I moved around in my bed trying to find a confy spot to sleep but my boyfriend,ryan didn't come home yet.
I heard the front door open and shut as I tried to stay sleep.
The room door busted open to reveal a drunk Ryan in the dark.
"Ryan wtf"I said as he drunk walked towards me.
He pushed me back on the bed as he got in top of me and started kissing my neck.
"S-shhh baby"he slurred kissing my neck.
I slapped him trying to get him off of me.
He held his sore cheek than looked at me in shock.
He punched me as my head flew the other direction crying in pain.
He chuckled his he fell straight to sleep as he kicked off his shoes.
I got up from out of bed still crying as I put on my slides and a sweater and my sweatpants as I left out of my house and walked  a block to Erik house.
Soon as I got to Erik house I knocked on his door repeatedly and he answered on the fourth knock.
"What tf do-oh y/n your eye"he said holding my cheek as he rubbed his thumb over my eye making me flinch.
He pulled me inside and closed the door.
"Who did this"he asked me cupping my face
"Erik-I-I'm"I said slurring my words from crying
"Who did it"he gritted through his teeth looking me in my eyes
"Ryan did,he came in the house drunk and punched me in my face when I slapped him cause I told him to stop kissing my neck"I cried silently.
Erik clenched his jaw as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside to his car.
We drove back to  the house as we walked inside
"You think you will be good if I stay down here"he asked me

We drove back to  the house as we walked inside "You think you will be good if I stay down here"he asked me

I nodded my head yes as I ran up the stairs to see Ryan standing by the closet.
I stopped in my tracks as he ran towards me and started punching me repeatedly as I screamed.
"Got a nigga waking up outta his sleep"he spat as he went back to bed.
I touched my lip to see it bleeding and I had a gash on top of my eyebrow and my eye was purple a little.
I heard footsteps come up the stairs as Erik busted the other door looking at me.
"Shit!!! Y/n come on I got you"he said aggressively as he picked me up and carried me downstairs to his car as he laid me down in the backseat.
Erik pov:
This Ryan got a lot of things coming to him.
Got to put his hands on a girl like that got me messed up.
I walked into the room angry asf.
"WAKE YO ASS UP"I yelled
But he didn't budge.
I pushed him off of the bed as he fell on the floor waking up.
"Yo bruh What the-..."I cut him off by punching him in his face a couple of times really hard.
I bunches and kicked him repeatedly as I got up and packed y/n clothes and grabbed her suitcases
"Maybe that will teach you to never put your hands on a girl ever"I said angry as I spit on him and left out of her house with her suitcases and put them in the back trunk as I got in the car.
"Thanks Erik"she said smiling weakly.
"No problem babygirl"I said smiling as i pecked her forehead
"You can drop me off at the hotel down the block"she said setting up
"Girl wtf you mean,you staying with me now"I said looking at her through the viewing mirror
"But Erik you really don-..."I cut her off again
"I don't care,your staying with me and that's final"I said smirking as she nodded her head.
"Now get some rest"I said kissing her cheek as I drove off to my house.