Obesssed with you

Dedicated to Siebee
Sienna POV:
I sat alongside shuri in her technology room as she was on her computer doing research on things she discovered.
I watched her do her research as T'challa came in and sat next to me in a rolling chair.
"Where were you?"I asked T'challa
"Taking care of business"he said as me and shuri nodded
"Sienna don't you ever notice how Erik is so obsessed with you?"asked T'challa
"What you mean?"I asked him turning his way
"The way he stares at us when we're talking and chatting and the way he stares at you when your doing something"T'challa said
"That doesn't mean he's obsessed with me"I said while laughing
"He wants you sienna"T'challa said as shuri agreed
"Y'all are just thinking wrong"I said while shrugging my shoulders
"No sienna he's right,Erik is in love with you"shuri said
"Oh sure"I said while rolling my eyes.
You got up and went to your room and closed the door shut as you kicked off your shoes.
"What if they right?"I thought to myself
I sat there for a moment as I decided to just walk around for a bit.
As I was walking I heard a lot of voices in the room so I decided to ease drop.
"You can't battle him T'challa "
"He wants to battle so I will battle"
The voices said.
The door creaked open so I ran back to my room and closed my door shut.
"Who was T'challa battling and why?"I asked myself.
10 mins later
I heard cheering outside so I decided to go see who it was.
I ran outside to see a big crowd of people on the rocks cheering as I walked over to ramanda and shuri confused.
"What's going on?"I asked them
Ramanda pointed to the ground so I looked to see T'challa and Erik getting ready to fight.
I gasped.
Erik took off his armor and his shirt as he grabbed his weapons and was ready to fight after T'challa had the spirit of the black panther.
(Imma change up the fighting of the scene so different things will be takened out)
I was scared because I didn't want T'challa to get hurt neither Erik.
I watched as T'challa swing at Erik making a gash on Erik's arm,Erik got mad so he started swinging extremely hard at T'challa making cuts on his waist,and arms.
I covered my eyes once I heard the crowd gasp louder.
As in a second I opened back up my eyes to see Erik holding T'challa up in the air.
My heart was pounding as Erik threw him off of the cliff.
I screamed loud as tears flooded my eyes.
Erik turned back around smiling evilly.
"Sienna I Did this for you because I love you"Erik said loud enough for me to hear.
"You didn't have to kill T'challa"I said towards him
"T'challa was keeping us a part"he said while smirking.
I shook my head.
He really is obsessed with me,he killed T'challa to be with me.....
——————————————-
TBC,is this good enough?