New worker

Dedicated to user72854728
Mason POV:
You sat in the vehicle as the new guy stared at you.
You looked the other way as you were on your phone and felt the guy eyes roaming around your body.
"How long your gonna stare at me"I asked him without looking his way
"When I die"he said while winking at me.
As I blushed.
Jeez Erik's new and he's already start to flirt with me.
I had a undercover job at this museum place at the coffee mini shop for the mission klaw had in store for us.
We arrived at the place as I walked inside of the place and put on the apron uniform for the place.
I walked over behind the coffee stand and pretended like everything was normal as I watched Erik walk in as he kept his eyes laid on me.
I smiled as he winked at me,warming my heart.i watched as he made his way over to me as I started blushing like crazy.
"Do you mind if I get one of your coffees"he asked me while smirking
"Of course"I said while winking as I made him a coffee and he handed me the money as he grabbed it and looked at me hungrily and walked away,he's the first that has ever got my heart pounding like that,I went back to work as the lady walked over to us.
She asked for a coffee.
I fake smiled as she turned around and I hurried up and pour the coffee than added some poison to it while the girls weren't looking.
The lady turned back around as I handed it to her and she thanked me as she walked away.
I rolled my eyes as I waited for the mission to be over with already. I watched as Erik kept his eyes roaming on me until klaw started talking to me in my ear piece along with Erik.
"Guys stop being lovey dovey and go on with the plan"klaw said into the ear piece as me and Erik nodded.
The lady was talking to Erik but Erik stopped her.
They was talking about something until Erik walked up closer to her and whispered something in her ear.
Her coffee spilled onto the floor as she fell.
"Well it's time for my break"I said as
I walked out of the place normal but than I pulled out the security camera tablet and took off my apron as I saw Erik and klaw shooting up everything.
I chuckled and made my way to the van.
I waited for everything to be done as I ran back outside in my  emergency outfit and we put Erik onto the bed as we pushed him towards the van.
It was kinda stupid of him to be laying down in the bed like he was dead but it was only apart of the plan.
We pushed him inside of the van as he got up while klaw was closing the door and took off his stuff while staring at me.
"Mason you were one of my best workers how you gonna get caught up in lovey dovey stuff now"klaw said while sighing
"Sorry klaw"I said as I sat back in my seat
"And for you Erik romance was not apart of this mission"he said
"My bad klaw"Erik said
Klaw nodded as he went back up to the front.
Me and Erik smiled at each other knowing we wasn't sorry.
I guess I was attracted to him way to much at the mission and romance got In The way of it too.
——————————————————
How was it?