Fight back

Y/n pov:
Erik:babygirl your doing the wrong thing.
He said chuckling
Y/n:no I'm doing the right thing.
I said in my little accent pulling out my swords from my waist belt.
Erik smiled and went into formation than turned into black panther

I gasped.
I ran towards him and swung my sword fighting as he swung his back. He threw his sword towards me.
I dunked down on the floor and rolled towards him and  swinged my legs around by his foot trying to trip him.
But he ended up jumping up and kicking me in my chest.
I flew back as I layed there with my chest and heart burning in pain.
"NOOOOO"Shuti yelled still fighting the guards.
Erik walked towards me shaking his head.
Erik:I told you babygirl you didn't wanna do this but you didn't listen.
He said as I sat up and he lifted up my chin.
Erik:you know you would've never won this fight because your soft,your just a girl
He said laughing as I clenched my jaw.
I suckered punched him in his face as he fell on his stomach than I got on his back and twisted his arm gently.
He chuckled as he jumped up making me flip backwards from trying not to fall.
He ran towards me as he dropped the swords and his claws started growing as he tried to scratch me.
I kicked him in his stomach until he scratched me in my thigh.
I screamed as his mask faded away and he smirked.
I fell to the ground in pain as tears formed in my eye and my vision started to get blurry.
Erik:sorry I had to do this
He said smiling