Battle😈

Y/n pov:
Today was the day I battle Erik for killing my brother t'challa aka black panther.
I put on my battle sports bra that was black along with my black fitted shorts.
Than I I put my hair in a messy bun and got my gear that was a shield and sword.
I walked outside in the middle of the ocean as everyone chanted.
I met face to face with the evil man himself,Erik🙄..
(Whitaker) gave me an drank that was gonna me strength,not like black panther,but strength that was simalar to it.
(Whitaker):Fight!.
He yelled as he walked over to the rocks where everyone else was.
Me and Erik stood in position ready to fight.
Erik:Wassup princess.
He said winking at me.
Y/n:less talking more fighting.
I said as I swinged my swords at him but he dodged them than he started attacking back

I held up my shield blocking his kick. Than I swung my sword making him move back.
He swung his sword making me dodge them.
He kicked me making me fall back onto the ground making everyone gasp.
I jumped back up and swung my sword making a cut on his arm.
I smirked as he looked at it than growled.
He swinged his sword harder making me lunge back than he kicked me in my side making me fall on my back.
Than he stabbed his sword towards me but I rolled side to side trying not to get hit.
Erik:what's the problem princess scared to fight back.
He asked smirking as he put both of the swords on each side of me preventing me from moving.
I groaned and kicked him in his stomach with my foot and wrapped my legs around his neck as I grabbed onto both of his arms and swung him onto the ground and jumped right back up than stood into formation ready to fight again.
Y/n:Nope but it seems like you are too.
I said chuckling as he looked at me with evil eyes.
And the battle gets more intense
—————————————————
What you think happened next?