Chapter Eleven:

Hook was walking through town alone. No one really minded him, but he liked it that way. Besides, he was accustomed to it. There wasn't much in Storybrooke he hadn't already seen but he looked for a way to pass time. There was a CD store that he decided to check out. There were old CD's and some modern CD's. Neither of which he cared about but decided to look through them.

"You looking for something?" A male behind the counter said. Hook shook his head.

"Nope. Just looking around mate." He greeted. Hook didn't recognize the man but labeled him as a common person who was brought here by the first curse. Hook left without another word with the man. He was watching his feet as she walked. Wondering how he was going to spend his night.. He wasn't paying much attention and ran into someone about his height. He stumbled back but didn't fall.

"Sorry." Hook said looking up to be greeted by David. Surprisingly the two of them had become sort of- friends.

"It's cool." Hook smiled and started to walk away but David stopped him. "Hey man, I'm having a group of guys over tonight cause Mary-Margaret's going out with Ruby. You wanna join us?" David offered.

"Sure." Hook accepted.

"Great. See you at 10ish?"

"Aye."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When Henry woke up it was time for lunch and Emma had already made lunch and eaten it. She was so drawn into the episode of Say Yes to The Dress that she hadn't even noticed Henry walk into the room.

"Hey Mom." Henry said scaring Emma. She nearly dropped the Diet Coke she was holding.

"Hey kid. You slept so late it's almost time to go back to sleep." She joked getting off the couch. She put her plate in the sink and ran water over the dishes to rinse off any food. "You wouldn't mind staying her by yourself tonight, would you? I mean, it's just for a couple hours tonight. I'm going out with the girls tonight." Emma said looking over at Henry who had already made himself welcome by eating some chips. God, teenage boys ate a lot..

"Sure. I won't burn the house down." He laughed. Emma rolled her eyes.

"I just wanted to make sure you felt comfortable staying home alone.. but could you you blame me for suspecting you'd burn down the house? You're pretty accident prone..." Emma said with her hand on her hips. Henry laughed.

"I'll be fine mom. Don't worry. I'm 13."

"You're 13. Exactly." Emma mimicked before going to start on her hair for tonight.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Emma had on a dark wine red dress that she hadn't worn in ages. The dress clung to her hips in a flattering way and made her chest look larger. The hem of the dress stopped about 4 inches above her knee. The back was cut out with 'x' straps across the back. Her 3 inch heels gave her enough height to look fancy but enough comfort so she could walk around. She put on dark red lipstick and black charcoal eyeliner that brought out her eyes. Her hair was curled loosely but enough that you could tell she had styled it. There was a knock on the door signaling it was time to leave.

"Bye Henry!!" Emma yelled as she walked to the door. She heard him run into the room.

"Are you sure that outfit if appropriate for you young lady?" He questioned. Emma laughed.

"Yes old man." She said ruffling his hair. She opened the door and was.greeted by Ruby. Ruby had on something even skimpier than what she usually wore. Emma could practically see Henry drooling.. "Be good." She said before closing the door.

"So you ready to have some fun tonight?" Ruby winked before leading Emma down the hallway. Tonight was going to be fun. Emma just knew it.