Chapter Nineteen:

Emma was the first one to wake up. In the darkness with no window there was no telling what time it was. She had a major headache and her entire body was sore. She debating getting up or not and decided against it. She laid back down, shivering in the morning coolness and cuddled into Hook's chest. His body was still warm from sleep and it welcomed her into him. The two fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Emma had started to doze off again buy she felt Hook moving and woke up. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Morning love." He grinned. He reluctantly got up and begin to get dressed. Emma watched him blushing. She reached onto the floor cautiously, picked her clothes up, and got dressed. "I wish I could offer you a nice shower or breakfast but I don't have anything nice enough to offer." He laughed scratching behind his ear. Emma shrugged.

"That's fine." She said tired. Her voice still held remnants of sleep.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" Hook offered. Emma shook her head.

"No, that's quite alright. I have my car." Emma said motioning towards outside.

"Will I see you soon?" He asked stepping closer to her.

"That all depends on you." Emma said with a smirk.

"As you wish." He said bowing towards her. He led her outside and to her car.

"See you soon, Swan." He said smiling.

"See you soon." Emma went home and took a shower. She examined the marks Hook had left on her. His reminders like the bruises of his fingertips against her skin and the hickeys that trailed her neck. Each spot she found sent shivers throughout her body. When she got out of the shower, she put on some fluffy pajamas and settled in on the couch. No later had she sat down, there was a knock at the door. She groaned and got up. When she opened the door she was greeted by Henry and Regina.

"Hey kid!! I missed you so much." Emma said hugging Henry. Regina smiled. "Thanks for having him over Regina. He really misses you." Emma said leleaning against the doorframe. Henry had gone back in his room to put his stuff away.

"Henry and I went to get icecream last night. I couldn't help but notice a yellow bug down at the pier.." Regina said. Emma felt heat rush to her cheeks. Regina chuckled. "So you were there." She smirked.

"Uh yeah. I was." Emma laughed nervously. "Just for dinner ya know." Regina could see right through her lies.

"Mhmmm." Regina said winking. Emma blushed even harder. Regina came in and said bye to Henry and then left giving Emma a look that told her she knew what had happened last night... and it wasn't just dinner.