Chapter Twelve:

There's was nothing spectacular when Ruby ran the diner. The music was louder and the girls got drinks but besides that it was normal. It wasn't busy because 1.) it was night and 2.) most people who came to the diner were already there. So far Emma and Ruby were the only two there. With a bell signaling someone's arrival, Mary Margaret came in. She dressed like normal. She wasn't out to impress anyone. Lucky for her she was married.

"Why aren't you getting dolled up?"  Ruby said making a frowny face.

"I'm pregnant Ruby." Mary Margaret laughed. "Plus I don't have any dresses like you guys. Storybrooke didn't give me much of an option. My hair got cut and I lost my sense of fashion!" She laughed. The bell rang once again and in walked Belle and Regina. Belle wore a blue lace dress. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun. She had on silver heels. Regina on the other hand wore a tight black skirt with a flowy teal top. She had on black peep hole shoes.

"You look so pretty!" Emma said to both if them. Regina spun around.

"What can I say? Black is my color." Regina said winking.

Hook knocked on David's door. It felt weird coming here. He didn't come often. Especially not to hang out with some "friends."

"Hey," David greeted opening the door. "Gold, Dr.Whale, and Robin are here." David said walking back into the room everyone was in. They were all watching football on the- um- television as they called it. Hook took a seat in the recliner next to the guys.

"I'm gonna order pizza. The girls are gonna be out until probably 3." David laughed.

"The girls?" Hook asked curiously.

"Ruby's having Mary Margaret, Belle, Regina, and Emma over." Robin said. Hook's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Emma's name. He had to figure out a way to see her tonight..

"I don't know.. He's really sweet though. We both have a lot in common. I've noticed he's been coming here for lunch a lot more often lately.." Ruby said giggling. "I don't know if Whale'd ever think of me as anything more than a damned waitress though." Ruby sighed.

"Honey, who wouldn't be head over heels for you?" Regina said smiling. This put a smile on Ruby's face. "Speaking of relationships.. look at these earrings Robin gave me!!" Regina squealed. She brushed her hair behind her ears to show everyone the diamond studded earrings.

"They're GORGEOUS!! I have a bracelet in the shop that might match those. If I find it I'll give it to you." Belle grinned.

"The shop. For Mr. and Mrs. Gold." Emma said stressing the Mrs. Everyone around the table oooood.

"Yes!! We're trying to plan a honey moon somewhere. We aren't sure where yet though." Belle said smiling. It was obvious she was incredibly happy.

"How's your baby coming along?" Ruby asked Snow.

"Great!! I have about another month left. I'm hoping for a son but either's fine by me." Snow grinned placing a hand on her round stomach.

"So do you have anyone special in your life right now, Emma?" Belle said winking at her. Everyone turned and looked at Emma. Emma's face blushed red.

"Uhm.. no. Actually I'm just single right now." Emma smiled taking a sip of her wine.

"Do you have your eye on anyone?" Regina asked raising an eyerbrow. Emma shook her head. "Really? I figured you would." Regina said. She looked at Emma and then down at Emma's wine glass. Emma looked into the glass to see Regina had made ripples into the shape of a hook. Emma's face blushed and Regina giggled.

'I knew it.' She said in Emma's head. With Emma's new found magic the two of them had started communicating through telepathy.

'Leave me alone.' Emma silently told her. The funny thing was no one else even picked up on the fact Emma and Regina were conversing.

"So do we have any plans for tonight ladies?" Belle asked. Ruby shook her head.

"Just hanging out with my girls!" She said as if she was giving a toast. She took a few drinks of her whiskey. The familiar burning sensation burned her throat.

As the night went on, the girls (with an exception of Mary Margaret) drank as the hours passed. As the night went on, Hook had continued plotting ways to get to Emma. As the night went on, Henry was up playing video games. Tonight was still a night to be remembered..