Chapter 2

Warning: suggestive, dominance and nearly getting caught

"Well Y/n it seems we haven't got much privacy, don't worry I'll visit you again" he smirked. Before you could say anything he placed his fingers on your forehead to heal you. His touch sent shivers through your whole body combining it with being healed was pure bliss. You struggled to suppress a moan. You gasped at the noise which came out of your mouth, he looked down with a smug grin plastered across his face. He knew exactly what he was doing to you.

He turned to the boys "It seems I'll be running into you two soon enough, you better look after her boys." Suddenly he was gone. You collapsed at the sudden exhaustion of what just happened. Sam runs towards you "Hey Y/n are you okay!" He's voice laced with worry. "I'm fine Sam I just need to rest" you grumble.

You all finally arrived at the bunker and you must say it was pretty impressive. The library was for sure your favourite part, you love to read, it takes your mind of things. As soon as you get down the stairs Dean drops his stuff and heads towards the kitchen, you follow him unsure of what to do. "Do you drink?" He asked handing you a cold beer. "You have no idea" you chuckle taking it from him.

Everyone sits down with a beer. Sam sighs loudly and looks at Dean as if he was speaking to him without words. Dean turns towards you "Y/n, were concerned by what Lucifer meant by running into us. We don't know what he wants with you and by the sounds of it your as clueless as we are. We have a lot going on and dealing with Lucifer is too much at the moment" he finishes looking at Sam as if to say it was his turn to say something. " What Dean is trying to say Y/n is that you can stay with us as long as you need. Yes we do have a lot going on but Lucifer is clearly up to something and that definitely concerns us and we will need to look into it." You look at both boys "I understand I'll help with whatever you need I promise but right now I need to rest I feel like crap" you gave them a weak smile.

After Sam had helped you with your stuff and shown you to your room. You started to unpack, it seems as if you'll be staying here a while. You're okay with that, you were growing fond of the two giants that only wear plaid, but you've heard people who get close to the Winchester's don't always have a long life span.

Finishing packing away your underwear you heard a flap of wings. You quickly spin around grabbing your knife to be confronted by the devil himself. "Remember me?" he winks slowly stepping forward. You hold your ground trying to show he doesn't effect you but that's quite the opposite, your knees were starting to quiver. "Aww is someone a little nervous?" he inquires stepping even closer till you could feel his icy breath on your face. You look up into his blue eyes. "I'm not nervous" you squeak instantly regretting opening your mouth.

He chuckles quietly. You're having trouble focusing on getting out of the room. The close proximity to him is driving you insane, you just want to touch him. You could feel arousal pooling in between your legs. He chuckles knowing exactly what he was doing to you. Dominance oozing from him. His lips begin to brush agains yours. "Am I allowed" he grumbles softly against your soft lips. You nod way to eagerly, you wanted this you knew exactly how wrong it was but you couldn't help yourself. " I need to hear you say it Y/n" he almost growls. "I want this" you whisper. That's all he needed to hear before he smashed his cool lips on to yours. He was rough but you can't say you didn't enjoy it. His arms started to snake around your waist pulling you closer to him. It was passionate and strangely loving.

"Hey Y/n is everything okay in there" asked Dean through the door. You almost scream with alarm until Lucifer put his large hand over your mouth. "Everything is fine Dean" you squeak. Suddenly the door opened and Lucifer vanished just before Dean looked at you. You were disappointed he was gone but you couldn't even begin to imagine what would have happened if you were caught. Dean looks at you with confusion "Are you sure?" You could tell he was a little suspicious. "Yeah everything is fine, you just scared me that's all" "Oh sorry I was just checking in on you, anyways I'll see you in the morning" he says giving you a soft smile.

You lay on the bed thinking about what just happened. You don't think that was the last you'll be seeing him.