Chapter 10

Warning: smut ;)

"Oi Moose, make some room" demands Crowley in a playful tone. Sam squishes up with a huff of agitation. As he shuffled up he pressed you straight into Lucis chest. Feeling him tense up, you were a little confused and honestly a little hurt. You came to the realisation that your hand was directly on his crotch. You smirk to yourself wondering all of the things you could do to him during this little encounter. You were jolted out of your mischievous thoughts with someone breaking the awkward silence. "Cmon boys don't waste my time." says Crowley with a bored tone. With an eye roll and a huff Dean replies " There is an original alpha in a near by nest". "Aw and you boys want my help. Are we besties now?" mocks Crowley loving the rise out of Dean. "Look here, we are not friends and never will be. You help us we don't kill you. Simple." Dean whisper screams trying not to bring any attention from the other customers. "Did I hit a nerve?"replies Crowley pouting. As the boys try to come to some conclusion to the pressing issue, you had some other plans on your mind.

Tracing your finger around his bulge you hear him groan quietly, luckily bringing no attention. You soon feel him begin to harden. "You shouldn't be doing this" he whispers into your ear "There will be punishments". "Maybe I deserve one" you reply in a daring tone. He lustfully looks into your eyes. "Are you two going to join in or not" questions Crowley loudly, bringing the attention of the whole table to the both of you. "Err... yeah sorry I zoned out" you mumble quickly trying to think of something fast. He looks at you with a smirk. You feel Lucifer shuffling awkwardly, baring in mind he still has a raging hard on.

"Right. Y/n and errr...Satan, the plan is to meet up tomorrow morning to scout out the area before we bust in later that evening." Explains Sam noticing Lucifers constant shuffling. He gives him a confused look before brushing it off waiting for a reply. "Sounds great" replies Luci with a bored tone. Dean rolls his eyes. "Ugh I'm tired of all this bullshit I think it's time we head back to the motel" grumbles Dean as the rest groan in agreement. "I'll see you boys and girl tomorrow then" says Crowley  winking at you before he disappears. As Crowley winks Lucifer grips you tightly. He was jealous. "What a douchbag" complains Dean. Lucifer grunted in agreement. You forgot how possessive Lucifer was, to be honest you loved it.

You had all piled into the impala. The ride was quiet, but you were curious and wanted to ask Lucifer something. "Dean could you put some music on" you ask. Without hesitation Dean blasts some classics and Sam just rolls his eyes. Now was the perfect time to ask him. You nudge him out of his daze. "Luci, can i ask you something?" you ask weary of the boys. He nods curiously in reply. "Can people pray to you?" you question curiously. He raises his eyebrow "Yes, where is this going Y/n". "So if i pray to you will see my thoughts in a way and hear them?" you ask mischievously with a smirk plastered across you face. His eyes wander your face trying to figure out where this was going. You smile and turn around trying not to giggle. You close your eyes and call out to him.

You imagine his hand slowly making its way up your thigh and resting just below your crotch. You shudder at the thought. Opening your eyes you look to your right to find Lucifer staring into your eyes lustfully. It was working. His eyes darkening, he knew exactly what you were about to do. You decide to change the setting, you were dressed as a school girl and you were in his office. You hear a small groan escape his mouth. "Professor? You wanted to see me." you query seductively making your way to his desk. He says nothing, he presses you tightly against the desk. You were nearly snapped out of your trance when you felt his hand on your thigh. You slowly open your eyes to see he had moved closer to you. He slides his hand under your skirt,which your wore today deciding wether or not to see if this would work. You try not to moan as his finger traces over your panties. He slowly inserts one digit and starts to curls and pump his fingers, you tighten around him earning a growl from him. Inserting his second finger you had to bite your tongue to stop yourself from screaming in pleasure. You look over to the boys, only to find Sam was asleep and Dean was just singing along to his music pretty loudly. Suddenly Luci hits the right spot and your orgasm came crashing down on you. You quickly nuzzle you face into his shoulder muffling the moans and cries of his name. "My turn later" he growls into your ear before sliding back to his seat.

Its was only 2 minutes later when you arrived back at the motel. "Right guys were here. Sammy get up" says Dean poking Sams face. Sam quickly jolts awake swatting away Deans hand making him laugh. Dean turns around to look at you only to give you a confused look. "You okay there? You look like you just got fucked" he laughs out loud. You nervously laugh along with him. Luckily the matter was soon quickly ignored and everyone was out of the car. Before you could step through the door of the motel Lucifer grabbed your arm. "Don't forget about both of your little incidents today. Its mine turn to have fun with you" he whispers into your ear, you felt his hot breath against your neck.