Chapter 19

You woke up the next morning hoping things would be better. The room was quiet when everyone woke up, not even a mumble from Gabe. Things were clearly bad, everyone was a lot more affected by the whole situation then you thought.  You couldn't wrap your head around why they cared so much you, it really scared you. It meant for the first time in a long time you had to look out for people, and it terrified you. Deciding to avoid any awkward small talk you headed to the shower to freshen up. The warm water hitting your back instantly relaxing your tense muscles. You were in the shower a while contemplating what to do. After some time this of deep thinking you decided that it would be best to see through this whole alpha ordeal. That was the easy part the tricky bit was deciding what to do about the boys and Lucifer. You loved him, you were in love with him. Not being able to bear the though of living without Lucifer, you chose the obvious option. To stay with him. The major problem was now how the fuck are you going to have both the boys and Lucifer, it would be impossible. After a while of sulking in the shower, your head now vaguely sorted out you got dressed and headed out of the bathroom. As you walked out, you noticed your reflection in the window. You were wearing Deans flannel and your hair was a mess. You really are a Winchester.

You sat awkwardly on the bed flicking through a magazine waiting for everybody to get there shit together. Looking up you saw Lucifer glaring at your from across the room. Unsure of what to do you winced under the extreme stare and pretended to interested in some nonsense article. "Right everybody I guess we should get something to eat" says Sam avoiding  eye contact with everyone. Everyone nodded in response and followed him to the impala. Luckily you weren't stuck in the car for long before you arrived at the run down dinner on the side of the road. The car stops and Dean clears his throat to signal to everyone to get out.

You all picked a booth like usual but it couldn't be a worse time to have chosen one. Everybody was squashed into a small confined space, sitting quietly before the waitress came. "Can I take you orders?"she asks sweetly collecting the menus. "Erm sure I'll have the breakfast burrito, Sam?"replies Dean directing the question to Sam. "I'll just have egg on toast" he says bleakly completely disinterested in the situation. "What would you handsome men like?" she questions with flirty smile directed to the two archangels. "A coffee,sugar" winks Gabe giving a light kiss on her hand making her giggle. The whole table rolls there eyes including you. She averts her attention to Lucifer giving him a side smile which made your blood boil in anger, 'how dare she look at him like that' you thought to your self before Lucifer replies with a bored remark of "I'm not hungry". You enjoyed the shocked expression on her face, you could tell she was usually the centre of attention. She clears her throat and proceeded to ask you which you replied the same as Luce. The food arrived and the two boys ate quietly. Gabe clears his throat halting Dean from shovelling more food into his gob. "Guys this is ridiculous sort your shit out it's getting boring" grumbles Gabe huffing in annoyance and leaning back into his seat. "I mean what is there to say" replies Dean with a hint of attitude in his voice. "Guys it's not my fault you overreacted" you mumble trying your hardest to not raise your voice. "She's right boys, all she did was go for a walk. Her intention was not to worry us." adds Gabe. Both boys look at each other and take a deep breath. "Ok I understand. I guess we did overreact." apologised Sam giving you a sweet smile which warmed your heart. To no surprise Dean didn't come around so easily. "It's not my fault I care, you're like my little sister. Of course I'm going to panic" grumbles Dean rolling his eyes. The boys carried on eating leaving the table a little more relaxed. Gabe nudges your shoulder a whispers in your ear "I got you" he winks. If it wasn't for Gabes impulsiveness you'd probably be still sitting in silence.

On the way to the impala Dean stops, "Guys we don't know if there is even a case here. Maybe we should all get a drink.". Everyone looks at eachother and nod in a agreement. "What if there is a case?" asks Luci finally saying something, after not speaking all day. "We'll just check it out tomorrow" replies Dean with a smile on his face, it was clear he wanted to let loose and seems everybody else agreed. "Sounds good although Dean it 12:30 in the morning" smirks Sam. "Eh who cares will just get cleaned up and head out. You know how long Y/n takes when she thinks guys are going to be there" laughs Dean, Sam and Gabe joining in. Lucifer just looks mortified, he had forgotten that there was a possibility that you could like somebody else. The thought angered him. "Jesus Christ Dean at least I don't gas everyone with my cologne" you giggle looking at Deans over dramatised hurt face. "How could you" he acts hurt as he get in the car.
"I'll have you know girls love me overpowering cologne" defends Dean with a chuckle. "Sureeee" you giggle.