Chapter 16

Warning: smut

Your heart was racing. You just saw Lucifers wings, you could feel the bond between you become stronger, it felt like a heavy weight on your chest knocking the breath out of your lungs. You carried on walking, till you reached Gabes room. Deciding to check in on him, hoping he could calm you down as you seemed to get along with him well, you turned the door handle to enter. Gabe was sitting on the bed reading a book he had found on the dresser, noticing you his head rose from the book with a smile. "Hello sugar" he greeted kindly, putting the book down. You smile in reply and sit next to him on the bed, still stunned. Gabe noticed your odd behaviour. "Everything okay sweet?" he questioned scooting closer to you. Lucifer had explained to everyone that Gabe was his younger brother. Lucifer didn't visit him much and you weren't sure why, but you knew it wasn't your place to ask. Gabes grace was still slowly healing him, he hadn't given you and the boys too much information of his circumstances, but you all gave him space. He would tell you in his own time. "Yeah just a bit stressed that's all." You reply earning a raised brow from him. "I'm not stupid I know what's going on." he says looking you in the eyes. You began to panic. "What do you mean?" you retort curiously and with as much confidence as possible. "Well the thing between you and Luce." he smirks. Blush spreads across your cheeks. "I mean it's not like I wasn't going to notice. I'm not a regular angel I can overlook the warding sweet" he smiles a little more enthusiastically than expected. "So what are you going to do about it?" you ask choosing you words carefully. "Nothing. Why would I? I can understand why you wouldn't want people to know plus I like you. We're friends now Y/n." he smiles once again meaningfully. "Also Lucifer of all people? You really know how to pick em" he chuckles and you soon join in.

A few minutes of comfortable silence past before you spoke again. "Gabe can I ask you something?" you question curiously. "Of course" he replied softly. "Is it a big deal that I saw Lucis wings?" you proceed. Gabe didn't reply for a minute or so. It was clear he was stunned. "Yes" he replied bluntly. "I knew you guys were close but now it makes sense you're soulmates, aren't you?" he says slowly but softly. You nod in response. "So I'm guessing  it means the bond is stronger?" you ask. "Yes a lot stronger than you think. An angels wings are very personal. Look I want to help you as much as possible but it's something you need to talk to Lucifer about." he finishes smiling. You smile back giving him a tight hug. "Tell me what happens after, I'm always here if you need to talk" he grins. "Just be careful okay he's my brother and I know him better than anybody else. So if anything happens come straight to me" he adds as you walk out the door, you pause and give him a nod before closing  it quietly.

Deciding to take Gabes advice you headed towards the kitchen in search of Lucifer. You arrived at the entrance, to find that Cas had left and Lucifer was sitting at the table with a coffee. He noticed you and gave you a wholesome smile, before he got up to walk towards you. Looking down on you with adoration he gave a soft peck on the lips before wrapping his arms around you protectively. "Luci we need to talk." you whisper into his chest. "We might want to go somewhere a little more private." he replies in a soft yet lustful tone. You nod and proceed to lead him to your room, which is furthest away from the boys.

Both of you sitting on the bed he spoke. "I know you saw my wings." he says. You only nod in reply. Lucifer turned towards you so he could look you in the eyes. "You know thats a good thing, right. Yes my wings are a big deal it doesn't happen very often. It just means your getting closer to being bound to me." he says clearly in his deep voice. "Im not upset about it, just nervous" you whisper softly slightly distracted by his hand creeping up your leg. "Now thats sorted how about we have some fun" he growls his eyes darkening. He leans in roughly kissing your lips almost certainly leaving a mark. You smirk inwardly when you smell the cologne hovering around him, to think he put it on just for you. He pushes you flat on your back so he's hovering over you with dominance which you couldn't get enough of. "Please" you whisper. " You can beg better then that, my darling" he growls. "Please Lucifer, I beg." you moan loudly. Steadily placing his arms either side of you, and brushing his lips over yours. He begins to kiss your neck hitting your soft spot making you whimper. Rubbing your legs together for some kind of friction, Lucifer notices. "Ill take care of you" he murmurs into your neck. Grabbing your legs he pulls them over his shoulders before he dived into your core, circling motions all around driving you crazy. "I..need you." you moan out to him. Without a word or warning he plunged into you hard. You nearly scream out in pleasure before he places his hand over your mouth. His pace quickining as he rocked his hips into you. The room was filled with moans and pants coming from the both of you. Your walls began to flutter and clench around his member. You were close which was driving him quicker to his own end. Suddenly the door swung open to display a very alarmed Gabe with his mouth open in shock. Everything was quiet, "Get out Gabe is it not clear were in the middle of something" spits Lucifer anger bubbling up, with only turned you on more. Lucifer noticed this and proceeded to rock into you. "Fucking hell guys" giggles Gabe before shutting the door. "I see you like it rough, duly noted" he grumbles. Soon the both of the were coming to your ends and Lucifer collapsed onto you. "Fuck that was good" he smiles with a smug grin.