Chapter 15

Slowly waking up you try to turn on your side, to be immediately stopped by a pair of large arms. You were pulled into Lucifers embrace to be weirdly greeted by warmth. Enjoying the moment you brushed it off. As you snuggled deeper into him, nesting your face into the crook of his neck, he began to stir. His eyes fluttered open groggily as they met yours. "Morning" he grumbles with a gruff morning voice and a cheeky smile. A few minutes pass both of you enjoying each others company. "What are you doing to me?" he questions in a daze. You look at him slightly confused. "I was big bad, scary old Lucifer. Now I'm snuggling?" he chuckles to himself. You smile and proceed to rest your face on his chest. "Luci, why are you warm?" your question muffled by his chest. His face contorts into confusion before speaking "I'm not sure. Do you like it?" he asks. "Yeah, I don't mind. Promise you'll check it out tho." you reply softly, he nods. "Fuck!" you nearly scream coming to the realisation of what happened last night. What are the boys going to think? Lucifer startled by the sudden surge of energy nearly falls of the bed. Sadly the pure panic creeping into your body dismissed the one in the life time chance of seeing Satan nearly have a heart attack. "Calm down it's fine. You will just go into breakfast like normal, and if they ask you just say I got all angry because I thought it was inappropriate. Don't forget to say I left because they will not freak out if they knew I stayed the night." he rushes trying to calm you down. Catching his breath he pulls you into a hug. "As if they would believe you thought it was inappropriate, you're the devil" you grumble. "They might, I was in a mood for a couples days before hand. Just say I'm being weird and joke about it, hopefully that will work" he replies. "What if it doesn't work?" you ask panic rising up again. "Don't worrying about it" he soothes.

Lucifer had finally left much to his protest, which left you able to get dressed. You confidently as possible headed towards the kitchen. You had to look normal as if nothing had happened. Striding into the kitchen and heading towards the cubboard for cereal, you heard some grunts behind you. Slowly turning around to find some rather confused yet relived faces. "Y/n! Thank god you're ok!" exclaims Sam bringing you into a hug. This was it the moment to brush it off. "What do you mean? Of course I'm ok" you question with a convincingly confused look. The boys return the odd look. "What do we mean? You were dragged and locked into your room by Lucifer! Of course we're worried!" Dean practically shouts. "Wow! Dean calm down it's fine nothing happened. I don't get the big deal" you say carrying on with your surprisingly convincing facade. "Y/n please explain and Dean don't interrupt her" huffs Sam pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well...Err.. I don't remember too much as I was off my head,but he pulled me into my room to basically lecture me about how it's inappropriate and he doesn't want to see that kind of thing" you finish acting as casual as possible. The boys mull it over and then look at each other. "Why would he think it's inappropriate. He's the devil it's a little ironic, don't you think?" questions Sam scrunching up his face. "I don't know he's been acting odd lately" you proceed. "She's not wrong" adds Dean. "Maybe were rubbing off on him, all this good behaviour" you giggle and soon the boys join in. Soon the boys had left the topic and proceeded just chat over breakfast much to your relief.

Time went by, everything was relaxed, you were like part of the family. One of the Winchesters. Of course the chilled atmosphere soon turned tense as soon as Lucifer walked in. It wasn't unusual for him to come visit everyone at breakfast as he had been staying with you for a while, but after last night it was clearly different. He stood at the doorway looking uneasy by all the attention turning to him, he grunted and went to sit down with a cup of coffee. Luckily everything was forgotten when you all heard a flap of wings and Cas appeared directly behind Dean. "What the hell Cas! I told you to stop doing this" shouts Dean jumping up alarmed. "I'm very sorry Dean" replies Cas his cheeks getting a little flushed. You smile inwardly at the situation. "Hey little bro" smirks Lucifer earning a glare from Castiel. "What are you doing here Cas?" questions Sam a little concerned thinking something was wrong. "Everything is ok Sam. I'm have been hitting dead ends I though I could come and be more help here" he replies is his usual calm tone. "Well it's nice to see you Cas" you smile walking up to him and giving him a hug. He hugs back tightly, you and Cas had become good friends since you've been with the Winchesters. You could sense anger coming from Lucifer behind you 'Great now we can feel each other's feelings!' you thought to yourself. Feeling the anger bubble more intensely you quickly let go and headed back to your seat. "Right I'm going to head to the library to do some more research" huffs Sam and walking away. "Ugh I'll do some too" adds Dean.

Being left in the same room with Castiel and Lucifer for a while was a little awkward to say the least. You were getting a little concerned that Castiel knew about you and Lucifer. It would make sense he's an angel he would be able to tell. 'What if he already knew?'. Trying to ignore the topic you swallowed hard and headed to the sink to start on the washing up. Turning around you saw them. His wings. They were bright white with a few black feathers running through them. You caught his eyes and he gave you a questioning look, he went to look behind him when he realised. His eyes grew wide and then quickly darted to Castiel who was looking rather shocked himself. You could tell he didn't know what was happening but he could sense something. "Umm I'm just going to check on Gabriel" you mumble stumbling out of the room. "What was that all about!" You heard the hushed whisper screams from behind you.