Chapter 12

You stutter slightly and soon give up. You hadn't got a clue what to say, to be honest you were just caught in the act with your soulmate which so happens to be the devil. Bit of a hard one to explain. "So..." whispers Crowley loudly acting like a little kid. It was obvious he was pretty excited about the situation, and that worried you. "Look mate, I really haven't got a clue what to fucking say..." you trail off regretting the sarcastic tone. He just smiles in utter amusement. Lucifer on the other-hand was awkwardly shuffling in the bed. He tried to keep his 'I don't care' attitude but it started to crumble. "Oh cmon Luci. Don't act like that, it's pretty obvious you care for her" giggled Crowley looking at Lucis hand which was trying desperately to cover you up. He didn't want to share. It did come across as possessive but in a surprisingly caring way.

After the awkward silence that lasted about two minutes, you heard some shuffling. Dean was rolling around in bed it looked as if he was about to wake up. "Fuck" you mutter under your breath. "I'm going to leave you two love birds alone. Don't think your getting of easily I still want an explanation." says Crowley before suddenly disappearing. After Crowley had gone you hear the creaking of a bed. Looking towards your left you saw Dean stumbling around the room. Lucifer began to panic and so did you. "What do we do?" you ask in a hushed panicked tone. "Stay quiet" he answers whilst gripping your hand tight. Dean headed towards the bathroom and closed the door. "Fuck that was close" you sigh in relief as you both relax. You went to move your hand to find he still had a firm grip. Looking down avoiding eye contact you blushed furiously. Luci smiled to himself loving the effect he had on you. Realising he hadn't got much time before Dean got back, he quickly got out of bed. Still naked. Your eyes raked his toned torso. "Like what you see?" He whispers his back still facing you as he put his clothes on.

Waking up in the musty motel, it seems you were the first. Sitting up and stretching you see Luci sprawled across the armchair his mouth widen open and snoring. You giggle to yourself, you could help think he looked adorable. Your mind wandered to the memories of last night. Soon your were brought out of your thoughts by some groans and yawns to your left. You see Sam getting up from his chair. "Morning sunshine" you mock as you see him crack his back. "Shhh it's too early" he whines as he heads towards the bathroom. Sitting there gathering the strength to get up an idea pops into your head when you see Dean still fast asleep. You slowly creep towards him trying desperately not to stand on the creaky floor boards. Then you pounce on top of him tickling him. Dean woke with a yelp and starting squirming erratically whilst laughing. "Get off!!" he manages to scream through gasps of air. Sam suddenly comes bounding through the door and tackles you to the floor. He was about to hit you before Lucifer caught his punch. The room went silence before Sam realises the situation. "I'm so sorry Y/n I thought you were an intruder or something" he apologises pulling you into a hug. "I'm so sorry" he mumbles into your shoulder his words muffled by your clothes. "Sam, it's fine you didn't even hit me. Lucifer stopped you." You giggle before you realised what you said. Sam pulled away and looked up at Lucifer who was standing behind him. Dean did the same, they both looked at him with a stern look. "Thank you" says Sam to Lucifer his words emotionless you could tell how on edge the boys were. "Soooooo.... WHO WANTS FOOD!" You scream whilst trying to push Sam off who was desperately clinging. Sam starts to giggle. "I'm not letting go"

After the awkward events of this morning, you all decided to go the nearby dinner to eat and meet up with Crowley. You were dreading meeting him, you were unsure what he would say. Is he going to tell the boys? Was what kept going through your mind. The worst thing you could think of was loosing them, they're family now.

We all arrived and you could already see Crowley sitting at a booth through the window. You looked at Lucifer to see he was already looking at you, he had the same look of anxiety on his face. You felt him squeeze your hand and whisper in a gruff voice as he had just woken up from a nap. "Don't worry about it, whatever happens I'll deal with it". You nod at him with a small smiles still nervous.

"Ugh I can't bare him" grumbles Dean looking towards Crowley. "Don't lie Dean, you lot were besties not long ago" mocks Sam giggling. Dean just ignores him as we approach the booth. Sitting down you felt someone grab your hand and kiss it, you jolt up in surprise to find Crowley. He winks and chuckles. You could feel the glare Lucifer was giving Crowley. He knew exactly what he was doing, he loved to wined Luci up. It was working. "What do you think you're doing?" Asks Dean his face full of disgust as he looked at Crowley holding your hand. "Just saying hello to the pretty lady" smirks Crowley loving the attention he was getting. You quickly pulled your hand out of his grips and scooted closer to Lucifer, which got a weird look from Sam.

The conversation was boring between the boys so you zoned out as you ate the pancakes Dean had bought you. The plan had been settled already they were just going through the 'if you fucked this up we will kill you' rules for both Crowley and Luci. "Know that's sorted, we should head over to the nest and sort this out once and for all." says Sam getting up and brushing of the crumbs from Deans burger that he had tried to make Sammy eat instead of his salad. Walking out of the dinner you felt a firm grip tighten around your arm. You turn around to find Crowley smirking at you. "Don't look at me like that, I just want to talk" he says giving you a cheeky smile. You roll your eyes and keep walking with him close behind. "Look Crowley what do you want from me? I get that you want to know,but what benefit are you getting out of this? Do you want to use this info against us? I rather you just tell me the truth I have too much going on and to be honest I'm fucking exhausted by everyone's crap." You finish turning around and looking him dead in the eyes. He paused. "I just want to know, believe it or not I'm trying to look out for the Winchester's , and you're one of them now. Lucifer is well how could you say a bad boy. I'm just keeping my eye on the people who save mine and the worlds ass" he replies with no smirk no remarks just a plain face staring back at you. You wait a couple seconds to let it sink in. "I'll explain later when we're at the nest, i rather it be us in private. We'll pair up when we all split up" you mumble giving up on the attitude. "Okay, I'm really not a bad guy Y/n, I have to keep up the image so I don't loose my place in hell." He says back it sounded meaningful which surprised you. It felt good to be able to finally confide in someone, it did concern you that it was Crowley but you felt weirdly safe and that you could trust him. Let's hope this doesn't back fire.