Chapter 5

After Lucifer had gone you felt so empty. You sobbed uncontrollably for most of the the night, until Sam came into your room. "Hey Y/n is everything okay, i can hear you crying" he spoke softly as he looked down at you bundled in your blankets. All you could do was make a small whimper and he sat on your bed you and gave you a big hug. "I understand if you don't want to talk Y/n, but if you need me I'm always here for you and so is Dean don't ever think you're alone." he whispered into your ear softly. He released his hug and was about to head towards the door before you grabbed his wrist softly."Please Sam, can you stay with me tonight" you whimper. "Sure, whatever makes your feel better" he smiled softly quickly lifting your spirits.

You feel the bed dip beside you as Sam cuddled up to you and you to him. It felt nice to have someone hold you in their arms but it didn't feel right not in that sense, you could only be with Lucifer anything else that isn't platonic just felt wrong. You knew Sam though of you as his sister and you though as him as a brother. Sleep soon overtook yours and Sams senses and you were finally at peace for a little while.

You woke up in a good mood for once. Looking to your right you saw Sam fast asleep making noises and drooling. You chuckled and snuggled into his arms until he slowly wakes up and looks at you with a sweet smile. "Morning, i hope you feel better" he grumbles softly. "Actually i do" you smile uncontrollably. You bounce out of bed and grab Sams hand and drag him out of bed to his annoyance. "Ugh Y/n please i just want to sleep" he groans loudly. "Nope i can't make pancakes and you can. You don't want me to be upset again do you?" you flutter your eyelashes and pout. "Of course not" he mumbles and gets up he then starts to get the ingredients ready. "Little problem we don't have flour" he groans then looks at you seeing your disappointment. "Actually don't worry ill just go the shops and buy some, i won't be long." he smiles and gives you a hug before he heads out of the bunker.

You had just realised you were alone. Sitting on a chair in the kitchen you hear a flutter of wings. You turn your head expecting to see Cas. You were wrong. "Luci?" you were shocked you didn't think you would ever see him again. He didn't say anything he looked furious. "Whats wrong?" you ask, your voice laced concern. "You slept with Sam" he growls. "You're mine how dare you sleep with someone else" his breathing was becoming erratic. "What! Sam is like a brother to me. Also just to clarify i do not belong to you!" you practically scream at him. "Yes you do, you are mine" he says beginning to calm down a little after finding out you didn't feel anything for Sam.

You sit back on the chair your back facing him trying not to let tears slip out. "Please explain to me what is happening between us. I don't understand I've never felt this way for anyone before and i hate it." you hiss. "We're soulmates" he whispers. Shock ripples through your whole body. "Soulmates aren't real" you try to shrug it of. "Yes they are and as much as you'd like to ignore it you can't. Its up to you, accept me as your soulmate or reject me. By rejecting me you will have a life of depression because you broke the bond. If you do neither you will be in a perpetual state of longing. Its your choice i can't force you to do anything." he finishes as you turn to face him. Getting a proper look at him you could see he looked awful, it seemed he hadn't slept at all.

"I accept you" he whispers softly. He looks at you waiting for your answer. You don't reply. "If you reject me it will not only break you but me as well, i just want you to know that." he says. You hear the bunker doors open and you realise Sam has come back. " Y/n, Sam and Dean have been talking to me they need my help to kill something thats a threat, they expect me to be here in an hour to discuss things." he finishes before disappearing.

Finishing your pancakes you head to your room to get dressed. Grabbing a giant hoodie a pair of vans and some jeans you quickly get dressed. You hear heated voices in the library and your head towards the commotion. You see Sam and Dean arguing with someone, you couldn't quite tell who it was the boys were blocking the view. "What going on?" you ask curiously. "Y/n get back your room" says Dean agitated. "Ah Y/n, remember me?" says the man behind the boys. The boys move a little only for you to see Luci. "Ugh" you huff and roll your eyes before walking past them towards the kitchen. You forgot that he was coming to visit. You were excited to see him again even tho its a little awkward from earlier, but you had to be careful around the boys.

"Dont walk away from me sweetheart" he chuckles." Shut up you're not here to upset her or whatever your twisted intentions are." shouts Dean. Lucifer smirks enjoying how much he's pissing the boys off. "You said i have to work with her, i mean who can turn down that offer" he smirks then winks at you. You were enjoying this a little but you can't show that, you have to pretend to be angry with him not only for the boys sakes but for the fact he's needs to learn that you're the one in charge of whatever is happening between you two. " Y/n I'm sorry for this but you both know a lot about this threat and by working together you can defeat it. Don't get me wrong i don't want you to be anywhere near the son of a bitch but we wouldn't do this if it wasn't our only option" grumbles Dean with guilt in his voice. "Don't worry about it when this is all over i won't have to ever see him again" you grumble.

"Lets get to work beautiful" he chuckles. You were sitting across each other reading through some lore books. You couldn't quite concentrate seeing him across the table had got you quite riled up. You had thoughts running through your mind. You were imagining what those arms could do to you. Suddenly he looked up and started into your eyes. "I can sense your arousal" he whispers. This was going to be an interesting night not to mention couple of weeks.