Chapter 20

Just lots of fluff and cute stuff, a filler to get to more of the story.

Franticly rummaging through your makeup bag in dire need of something to fix your deathly complexion. The boys had been waiting for you to finally get ready for the groups drinking/self medicating session with alcohol. Dean was right you do take a long time to get ready, i mean it takes time to make yourself vaguely presentable. You had finally completed your face and you were rather proud of yourself, for once in a while you felt pretty confident. You decided to wear a simple yet flattering dress, with equally simple makeup. It was time to set out, you opened the door to be greeted by a wolf whistle from Gabe. You blushed in response. "Woah Y/n you look lovely" complements Sam with a sweet smile. The boys were all dressed up nicely, they all had their smart shirts on. Although they all looked effortlessly handsome most of the time. "No doubt you look stunning, but i don't want some creep dancing up on you." says Dean crossing his arms. "Let me live a little" you joke rolling your eyes. "Right so where we off to?" you question with a smile, excited to get out. "Theres a club like bar about 20 minutes away, it looks good we should go there" mentions Sam grabbing his jacket. "Sorted lets go then." smiles Dean heading out the door. Before you could get your foot out of the motel room you were grabbed lightly by the shoulder. You knew who it was by the sparks you felt when he touched you. "You look stunning" whispers Lucifer in your ear, giving you a meaningful kiss on the cheek before walking off to avoid suspicion. You smiled inwardly enjoying the complement. As Lucifer walked away you couldn't help notice he had put some effort in himself, he had a black shirt on and his hair was lightly gelled. 'Did he make an effort for me?' you question yourself heart swelling with happiness.

You got into the car, sitting in the middle of Gabe and Lucifer, as they would annoy each other to death otherwise. Heart was buzzing you couldn't wait to let loose with the boys. You were quickly brought out of your thoughts when you felt a hand on your thigh. Looking to your left you see Lucifer looking down at you, his eyes darkening. You knew exactly what he wanted, but he's just going to have to wait. Loving a good tease you ignore his gesture earning a displeased grunt from him. You knew your were going to get it, in all honesty you couldn't wait. Disobeying him only meant more fun.

"Right everyone, we have arrived" says Dean dramatically with a big smile. Everyone got out of the car and headed towards the bar. On the way you felt Lucifers hand resting on your ass. Before you could say anything he gave it a squeeze before walking ahead, your face blushed furiously.

Stepping into the bar to see a lot more people than expected, you were soon whisked away by Dean. Dean grabbed your hand and pulled you into a booth with the rest of the boys. "Who's getting drinks then lads?" you giggle loving the cheery atmosphere of the bar. "Right I'll give you the money and you'll order them" Dean pleaded. It was clear he already had eyes on somebody. "Ugh fine, what do you lot want the?" you ask. They all gave their orders and you headed over to the rather attractive bartender. He soon saw you and asked for your order, you had noticed that he ignored everyone else to get to you. 'I hope Luci doesn't get the wrong idea'. You soon finished the orders, getting yours free thanks to the harmless flirting. "Hey come and find me later" winks the bartender. Before you could say no Luci came up behind you. "I don't think she will be" he states wrapping his arm around your waist. The bartender look terrified which only made you giggle. "You didn't have to do that you know. I can handle myself." you finish with a playful punch on his shoulder. He only chuckles in reply, which was a total surprise to you. He handled that rather well.

Before you could join the boys Gabe rushed over to you. "I will be taking this lovely lady off of you." smirks Gabe to Lucifer. Lucifer just rolls his eyes and gives you a peck on your forehead, before walking back to the booth. "Where are you taking me?" you giggle. "The dance floor of course sugar." he chuckles. You were both laughing the whole time whilst dancing. You raise your brow "Wait a minute I thought angels can't get drunk?". "Well I mean I can i just need to drink a fuck ton more then everyone else! Looks like Lucifer isn't far behind" he laughs as he points to Lucifer wobbling towards you both. As lucifer approached soon did Sam, in attempt to get away from Dean and the many ladies he had hovering around him. Sam wasn't one to get too drunk so he was vaguely tipsy, which was very cute. His arm when around Lucifers shoulders for support as they both hobbled their way to the middle of the dance floor. If things couldn't get better some rather crappy slow song came on. Gabe being the cocky angel he is grabbed Sam and started to dance, leading Sam to bable nervously. You heart swells as you see them together. Soon Lucifer grabbed your own hand and held you tight. Being pissed he wobbled around like bambi. You were never going to let him forget this moment.