Chapter 8

Everyone was packing up their things they would need on the hunt Sam had found this morning. It appeared to be a pretty simple vampire case so it was a good opportunity to get out of the bunker for a couple of days. Everybody was getting grouchy and bored being cooped up all the time. The last couple of days you couldn't get Lucifer on his own because the boys had been adamant on keeping and eye on him. You could tell the lack of intimacy was also wearing him down. All you were able to get were a couple flirty winks and a few quick pecks on the lips when the boys weren't looking.

"Y/n im afraid you're going to have to sit in the back with douchbag. We're dragging him along he might be useful" grumbled Dean apologetically. You were not bothered at all by the matter loving the idea of being in a close proximity to Lucifer. You replied with a grunt brushing it off.

Hearing a couple heated voices as you headed into the garage you see the boys lecturing Lucifer about how if he ran away or did anything stupid they're going to chop is dick off. The usual. Lucifer wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon especially if you were still here. Standing in the doorway seeing how cocky Luci was acting at the boys threats made you giggle. "Get in the car and don't try anything stupid with Y/n" growled Dean pushing Lucifer towards the car door. "I wouldn't dream of it" mocked Luci giving you a quick wink.

The car journey was slow and quite boring. Dean was blasting out his music as per usual much to Sams agitation. You liked his music it gave the car a certain vibe, ready for a fight. Looking out of the window taking in the boring scenery, you felt someone nudge your knee gently. Looking up only to be greeted by a very handsome chained up Lucifer giving you an evil smirk. Neither of you said anything but look into each other's eyes for a short moment.His eyes glistened with mischief you couldn't begin to imagine what he had planned for you these couple days.

Arriving at the motel you face planted the bed letting out a muffled groan. "I'm so bored like please someone stab me" you mumble picking yourself up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "No one is getting stabbed today" grumbles Sam flicking through some information about the attacks. You survey the room to be greeted by the same bland decor that every other motel had. Sitting across you was Luci in a tattered arm chair still with the cuffs on staring at you intently. You felt uneasy under his glare until he winked which made your cheeks blush furiously.

"Right, guys I need you to help go through some of the case files so we can find out a little more" Dean practically shouts as he drops a heavy load of files on the table next to Sam.  You nearly scream as the sounds jumps you out of Lucis stares. He smirks at your sudden distress. Blush rushing through your face and you shuffle nervously. Dean gives you a suspicious look and Sam tilts his head curiously. You grunt awkwardly before getting up and rushing to the bathroom. You sat on the toilet with your head in your hands trying to calm yourself down. Everything rushed through your head as you have a silent panic attack trying not to draw anymore unwanted attention. You don't know why but everything hit you. What if they find out? Does Luci even care? Is he playing some game? Your insecurities punching you in the gut. You often didn't have panic attacks but it did happen occasionally. You always display this tough facade trying not to let things effect you but it often lead to the frequent breakdowns. They were unbearable. "Umm...Y/n, are you okay? It's not girl stuff is it? Because I'm not qualified for that." Mumbles Dean through the battered door trying to lift your spirits. You smile meekly even though he couldn't see you. "Everything is cool Dean" you croak trying not to start weeping again. "If you don't open this door Y/n, I'm a 100% sure Dean will break it down" states Sam lightheartedly yet with a hint of concern.

You wipe your eyes with your sleeve before looking at yourself in the dirty mirror. A ragged young girl was looking back at you. You wouldn't be able fool the boys, they knew you had been crying. Turning the door handle and attempting to creep out unnoticed, you were quickly bombarded with a tight bear hug by both boys. They held you for a little while before they boy gave you a kiss on your forehead. "You don't have to talk to us yet but if you need us we're right here" reassures Sam before giving another tight hug. All you could do is give them a weak smile in return. You felt guilty hiding it all from them. Looking across the room you could see a concerned Lucifer staring at you with worry in his eyes. You could tell he wanted to hold you in his arms.

"Y/n me and Sam are going to get some food and pie of course, do you want to come? asks Dean giving you a smile. "I'm tired I'm going to rest you guys go ahead" you reply later following it up with a yawn. "Are you sure your okay with this asshole" grumbles Dean protectively giving Lucifer the side eye. "I'll be fine. I'm too tired to even notice him" you grumble making your way to your allocated bed. "Okay, stay safe" he mumbles as he kisses your forehead.

It had been a little while since they had left. You turn your attention to Luci giving you puppy dog eyes. "Can we have some fun" smirks Lucifer his eyes darkening with lust. "Then you can tell me what's wrong because believe it or not I do care sweetheart." he says giving you a meaning full smile before quickly switching back.