Chapter 21

Some time had passed and you were all still at the bar. Being the lightweight you are, you get drunk incredibly quick, but also sober up rather fast. You were sitting in the booth with your head in Lucifers lap. Lucifer was coming around and was still very groggy and woozy. "You look beautiful" he hums stroking your head softly. You smile, you loved his soft side. "My head hurts" you grumble into his leg which made him chuckle. He sat you up so you were leaning against his shoulder and passed you a glass of water. You took the glass and took a sip, the liquid soothed your throat. Lucifer was looking down at you with a smile plastered over his face. He enjoyed not needing to hide from the boys, they were all too drunk to notice. Before you could say anything people started gathering around the stage and some rather cheesy music turned on. Both you and Lucis curiosity grew, you decided to grab his hand and drag him along. You were greeted by the best thing you've seen in a long time, Dean hobbling around the stage with a microphone in his hand. Sam approached you and Lucifer nearly toppling over in hysterics. Giggling, Dean began to sing. The crowed sang along equally as badly as him. Deciding he had humiliated himself enough you walked on stage to drag him off. As soon as you stepped on stage you earned yourself a couple of wolf whistles and some even coming from Lucifer. He was too drunk to get jealous.

It was getting late and people were starting to leave the bar. Everyone was squished into the booth and it was clear everyone was exhausted. "Guys I think it's time for us to head back"you grumble rubbing your eyes. "How nobody can drive" slurred Dean. "I'll just zap us back to the motel" adds Gabe. Before anybody could interject your were all standing in the dark motel room. You groan as you head towards your bed, falling flat on your face on the comfortable mattress. You shuffle around to take your shoes off and find Gabe lying face down on the floor.

You wake up to a room of snoring hungover men. To be honest wasn't much different from any other morning. You swing your legs over the edge of the bed to be greeted by Gabe still on the floor drooling. You would laugh if any form of noise didn't make your head feel like it would explode. Finally arriving at the bathroom after stumbling around like a toddler, you splash your face with cold water instantly waking you up a bit. Before you could head back to bed, you were greeted by a large muscular body standing in the way of the door. Lucifer looked like a state, but it was incredibly attractive. His hair was ruffled and was sticking out in all sorts of places. "Morning beautiful" he grumbles with a horse morning voice, which you couldn't get enough of. You walk towards him giving him a tight hug, his arms slowly wrapping themselves around your waist. He nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. You both stand there enjoying each others embrace, before your were rudely shoved out of the way. Gabe rushes towards the toilet bowl before heaving but nothing coming out. "You're an angel Gabe can't you sort yourself out?" you question giggling. "Usually I would but turns out you humans are taking an effect on me and my beloved brother here. It seems we are becoming human, well at least more human-ish, we're still angels." He says attempting his charismatic self but failing as he hadn't enough energy. "We should rest" says Lucifer rubbing his eyes. "Maybe not, maybe we should wake up a bit" you reply earning the most confused looks ever from both the boys. "I'm already awake how about we try the motel pool" you add still receiving the rather bewildered stares. You rolls your eyes and head into the other room. "BOYS" you shout. Dean rolls off the bed and scrambled around trying to find his gun. Sam jolts awake looking like a startled moose. "What the hell Y/n!" shouts Dean looking furious. "It's 3pm it's time we get up and do something" you reply calmly. "Did you wake us up because your bored" says Sam looking incredibly pissed off. "Yep" you giggle innocently. "Ugh for fuck sake Y/n I nearly shot you"grumbles Dean rubbing his head. "Nah you're too hungover to get a proper aim. Anyways get ready boys we're going for a swim in the pool" you finished before rummaging through your duffle bag, trying to find your bathing suit. You look up to see them staring at you like you've grown an extra nose. "Our reactions were the same" piped up Gabe coming out of the bathroom. "We should probably go were already awake now, I guess" mumbles Sam getting up searching for a towel. "Fine" whines Dean.

It had been about forty five minutes before everybody was ready, because Dean was being useless the whole time. He couldn't find his swimming shorts then lost them and found them again. Sometimes you wonder how he wasn't dead already. 'Wait hasn't he actually died a few times' you thought to yourself before you were were brought back to reality, the man child had screamed in celebration. He finally found his swimming shorts. "What are all you waiting for let's go!" exclaims Dean clearly more eager than before.

We all make it to the pool, to find it was empty and that we had it all to ourselves. Before anybody could speak Gabe had already dive bombed into the pool. You soon follow him. "You both act like children" chuckles Dean before belly flopping in. After all the commotion had finished, everybody was floating around and relaxing. You saw that Lucifer had snuck off to the hot tub so you decided to join him. Your skin met the hot water instantly relaxing your body. Before you could sit down you were scooped up and placed into his lap. He had something else planned already.