Chapter 17

Warning: smut

Getting it on with Lucifer was what you needed, what you both needed. It was nice to be close to him again, even tho you were rudely interrupted. Admittedly you found Gabes shocked expression hilarious, and extremely embarrassing. Lucifer liked that fact that he got to proved to Gabriel that you were his. You had woken up before Lucifer, as per usual. Of course being an angel meant he didn't need to sleep but it didn't mean he didn't want to. It was just something he did to relax, he liked the idea of being close to you. Lucifer was spooning you, it was sweet yet it felt protective, which you liked even more. Wiggling around trying to find some way out, you felt something poking you in the ass. You quickly came to the realisation of what it was. You giggle to your self trying to ignore your own arousal, till it got a little more intense. He started grinding on you seeming to still be a sleep. You could hear he's deep raspy moan in your ear, his hot breath on your neck. Deciding to have some fun, you slipped your hand into his boxers to gently grab his member. The motion of your hand slowly teasing him, as your stroked him up and down was clearly driving him close to the edge by his impatient moans. The groans he made only tuned you on more and you rubbed your thighs together for some kind of friction. His breaths became heavier, you could feel him shuffling around. He was waking up. Suddenly he came, that for sure woke him up. Lucifers eyes flicker as he grumbles slowly awakening. He looks down at your hand still in his boxers and smirks to himself. "Having a little fun are we?" he whispers in his husky morning voice. "It sounded like you were the one having the most fun" you giggle. You turn over to face him to find his cheeks tinged slightly red, he grumbles clearly not enjoying the attention it got. "Well isn't it your turn now" he whispers as he starts to kiss your neck. "I'm going to have some fun with you" he carries on. Things begun to get steamy until there was a knock on the door. "Y/n we have news on the alphas. Get up" shouts Dean though the door. Shocked you tried to reply, which proved hard with Lucifer still kissing your neck. "Err.. yeah coming Dean" you shout back and luckily you hear footsteps walk away. "You will be" smirks Luci. You both giggle together. "No we need to go" you say trying not to laugh again.

Poking your head out of the door to check if anybody was there, you quickly shove Lucifer out. A few minutes later you follow. "Luci you're not suppose to wait for me you moron. It looks suspicious" you scold. "You're the only one making things suspicious" he replies with a smirk, you roll your eyes in response. You both make your way down the long corridor towards the library, to soon be interrupted. "Hello there lovebirds" you heard a gruff voice behind you. You both turn around to find Crowley leaning against the wall with a smile. Lucifer just rolls his eyes but you greet him with a hug. "Crowley what are doing here?" you question with a smile happy to see him again. "The boys called me over to talk, apparently they've found something. It also gives me an excuse to see you" he finishes with a smug smile enjoying the rise out of Luci. You playfully roll your eyes and you all continue to walk to the library. Finally arriving, the two brothers turn around to find probably the most odd group of people ever. A hunter, the king of hell and Satan. Everybody stands in an awkward silence until Gabe walks in. "Let's get down to business everybody" shouts Gabe coming into the room. He soon stops noticing the odd tension "Am I interrupting anything?" he questions not really caring. "Err..um...nothing at all" replies Sam acting a little strange. Dean just huffs "Ugh cmon guys let's just get this over with".

Everyone had gathered round the large table, which had multiples news articles and lore books spread about. "What are we waiting for?"you question noticing the delay. "We have to wait for Castiel" says Dean squirming a little seeming to look a little uncomfortable. A few minutes past with light chatter. "Hello Dean" speaks a voice beside the oldest brother out of nowhere. "You called?" he continues. "Um yes we're having meeting" he replies blush creeping onto his cheeks as he notices the close proximity to Cas. You seemed to be the only one noticing the odd behaviour from both of the boys which made you giggle to your self. Dean began to explain the news to everyone when you felt a hand gently rest it's self on your ass, turning to the side to see Lucifer giving you a small wink before turning his attention back to Dean,his hand still on you. Looking up to see Gabe raising a brow to you then smirk crept onto his lips. Ignoring him you continue to listen to Dean. "Right so we've been getting news from other hunters saying they've been having trouble with monsters. Sounds like the Alphas are all up to something. It seems the vampires were first but now all the other monsters are supercharging." finishes Dean before Sam picks up. "Deans right, there are now more monsters and they're all stronger. The hunters cant handle them anymore."explains Sam. "Sounds like there planning something, something big." joins Cas.
"We've been given some cases by other hunters and I thought we should check them out." adds Sam and everyone nods clearly still processing the situation.

Everyone was either packing for tomorrow or doing their own thing. You decided to pack, whilst Gabe made it his mission to annoy and distract you in every way possible. "Nice panties" chuckles Gabe pinging them at you. "Can you stop I'm busy" you giggle trying to concentrate on wether you had packed everything you needed. "Well you were busy last night" he laughs then coming to realisation, his cheeks quickly going red. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to walk in on you" he apologises. "It fine Gabe if anything it was funny, although Lucifer wasn't keen" you reply. You finish sorting your clothes out and sit next to Gabe on the bed. "Our first hunt together is going to be fun, now you're better" you smile resting your head on his shoulder. "Oh the things I have planned for us" he giggles the you soon join in. The boys better watch out.