Chpater 24

You finally kicked Luci out of the bathroom to get ready. You turned the shower on and climbed in, the scorching water hitting your back relaxing your muscles after the rather exhausting session you just had. The thought made you giggle, it still shocked you that the boys didn't even turn over in their sleep. The thought soon left your mind as turned the shower off and hoped out. Frantically getting ready because you heard the boys mumbling. You had to as the bathroom door didn't have a lock. Just as you were about to pull your tshirt over your head the door knob turned. Sam bounced into the bathroom still in haze of sleep. You screech covering your already clothed body in instinct. Sams face was priceless, before realised you were clothed he was mumbling around and shuffling around in shock. Rolling your eyes you smacked him on the shoulder, "Get a grip Sammy, I'm clothed you just frightened me that's all" you giggle. He finally took breath and nodded as you walked out of the door.

You sat down in the bed and grabbed a magazine waiting for the boys to get their shit together. Before you could start reading the absolute garbage on the magazine Dean spoke, "Is it me or does it smell like sex in here?". "Like you would know what that smells like" you joke only to receive more suspicion the comebacks. "Well we can rule out Y/n" says Sam coming of the bathroom. "Hey what the fuck that's supposed to mean" you retort. "I wouldn't be saying that boys, she probably gets more than the both of ya" chuckles Gabe from across the room. You appreciated the support but you gave him a warning glare because the boys were about to ask questions. "What?" asks Dean. "Don't worry about it" you reply brushing it off although the boys weren't. "Y/n?" questions Sam curiously but also a little uncomfortably. It was getting into dangerous territory. The boys caught you and Lucifer glancing at eachother. 'Fuck! This isn't the way they should find out' you thoughts were racing. You quickly look at Gabe mortified. The cogs in the boys heads start to jump into motion. "You're not Y/n please tell me you're not" gaps Dean dramatically which made you internally roll your eyes with panic. "You're fucking Gabe!?" finishes Sam in utter shock. Before you were about to burst into tears you stopped in your tracks. 'Gabe? What?'. Neither of you say anything, Gabe just awkwardly scratches his neck. Deans pinches the bridge of his nose "Jesus Christ" he mumbles. Before you could tear that accusation apart you get a little voice in your head from Gabe telling you to go along with it. Gabe had a point if they found out it was Lucifer it would be a completely different story. "This was rather unexpected" says Sam standing rather awkwardly. You just shrug your shoulders. Looking over to lucifer who had a shocked/ jealous expression on his face. 'Oh god, now he's going to act all weird about it'. "Right now we've got that out of the way we should probably head on out and get back to their bunker" huffs Dean walking out the door.

You've been sitting in the impala for about 15 minutes in pure silence, luckily you were sitting by the window this time and not in some angel sandwich. "So you fucked in the same room as us all while we slept" questioned Dean our of nowhere. You look over to Gabe who was on the other side of Lucifer. His expression was concerned but more amused than anything else. Of course he loved the attention and also the satisfaction of irritating his older brother. "Well did you?" questions Sam to your surprise. He would rather ignore the topic but this time he was on Deans side. "Guys just stop already" you reply exhausted. "Fine, I mean I'm not sure what to say about this" mumbles Sam. "At least it's not good old cuddly Satan is it now. If it was we'd probably dis own you" chuckles Dean and Sam joins in. It felt like you'd been punched in the stomach. It was true they probably would if they found out the truth. You look up to meet Lucifers eyes, he could tell how much that hurt you. Now you really were fucked, how are you suppose to be happy when hiding your relationship from the people you love the most.