Chapter 4

It had been a little over two weeks since you had your moment with Lucifer. You hadn't seen him and it was tearing you apart. At first you were worried thinking he had got hurt then time went on the worry turned into disappointment then lastly anger and frustration. You were starting to believe he didn't care and that it all was some stupid sick game he was playing just to mess you around.

You had just had a warm soothing shower to keep your mind of him but nope, the lingering thought of the evil little fuck boy wouldn't  leave you be. You slowly made your way to the kitchen to grab some food and perhaps a beer because everything was getting way to much. "God, you look like shit" said Dean clearly concerned. You gave him an unamused look and proceeded to get the lid off your beer. Both the boys looked at each other with concern written across their faces. "Y/n is everything okay?" questioned Sam a little nervous that you would bite his head off. "Peachy" you mocked. Bored by the uneasy tension and awkward grunts you walked out of the room with four beers in your arms planning to drink it all away, even tho you knew it never worked.

About an hour or so later there was a knock on your door and both boys walked in full big brother mode. "Right you better tell us what the hell is going on" Dean says sternly crossing his arms over his chest. You look up and giggle at both of them as you were clearly drunk, perks of being a lightweight. Suddenly you were picked up and thrown over Sams broad shoulders. "Where are you taking me you big oaf!? Put me down now moose!" you screamed hitting Sams back at the same time until you were placed in a chair and to your surprise tied up. "Right okay what the fuck is this?"  you shout clearly alarmed. "You tell us whats wrong and we will let you go simple" Sam states simply. Your face dropped. You couldn't tell them about Lucifer they would kick you out, disown you or maybe even kill you. You start to sweat and shake nervously. Looking up you open and close you mouth trying to think of something to say but ending up looking like a fish out of water.

You look to the floor and attempt to bullshit your way through this mess. "Umm so i err... I'm getting a little depressed in here, your not letting me go on hunts or even out of here because of Lucifer. What do you expect being cooped up is enough to make anybody go insane!!" you breath heavily trying to catch your breath and look up nervously to see wether they would buy it. In all honesty it was one factor to your behaviour. They both look intensely into your eyes then at one another, Dean nods and walks your way to untie the rope which was starting to dig into your wrists. He grumbles clearly not completely convinced.

Your sitting in the library reading some book about lycanthropy, till you hear footsteps behind you too soon find its Sam. "Hey were both really sorry about earlier. To make it up to you we found a case. You want in?" he says making puppy dog eyes. You chuckle. "Oh hell yeah, i finally get to see the outside world!" you exclaim clearly taking the piss. "Come on it hasn't been that long" he whispers guiltily. "Don't worry about it Sam and yes I'm up for it" you smile at him.
———————
"Y/n!!" cried Dean before you felt a sharp blade slice through your stomach. You fell to the ground with an agonising scream. The boys finished off the remaining vamps before they could get to you. "Oh your not dying today I'm not letting you fucking die" sobs Dean into your chest. Sam holding your hand with tears streaming down his face. "Cas you stupid son of a bitch i beg get here now!" he whispers under his breath.

Suddenly there was a man right by your. He placed his fingers on your forehead you felt a surge of power strike through your whole body. You quickly sit up gasping for air. "Oh my god you're okay. I thought it was too late" sobbed Dean into your shoulder before there was a giant group hug between you and your boys. "Ill send you all to the bunker because she still needs to rest it was a lot more serious than you thought. She nearly died i was almost too late." states the cute man in the trench-coat. The boys nod and Sam picks you up bridal style to then suddenly be zapped back into the bunker.

"Y/n you heard Cas he said you need to rest" whined Dean. You finally gave in and sat on your bed. "Thanks Y/n you mean to much to me and Sam, we don't want to see you get hurt again" he smiles before wrapping you up in your blankets and walking out the door and shutting it. You huff out of annoyance.

"Hello gorgeous" whispered a husky voice beside you. You woke up with a startled jolt and nearly rolled out bed before he caught you in his arms. Lucifer. You were both eye to eye and you could feel his cool breath against your face. You nearly melted at the sight of him before you until you snapped back to reality. " Where the fuck have you been!" you whisper loudly clearly furious. He looked taken back for a moment he went to try and speak before you interrupted him. " No you don't get to explain yourself. You left me for nearly three weeks without any sign of you coming back. You are not allowed to mess me around and certainly not pick me up then drop me when you want" finishing before rolling over with your back facing him starting to sob. It had all gotten to much for you . "Look Y/n Im.." he was cut of "Lucifer just leave" you whisper. You went to roll over to find him gone. You started to cry. It was going to be a long night.