Chapter 13

Finally arriving at the nest you began to feel sick to your stomach. Something didn't feel right. Trying to shrug it off you got out of the car and began to unload the boot. Lucifer had been oddly cold and quiet towards you the whole journey, you couldn't think why. Once you and the boys had sorted your weapons out Crowley had finally turned up. "Sorry I'm late boys and lady." he finishes giving you a wink making Lucifer tense up. Dean rolled his eyes and went through the plan one last time before we headed inside. "We all split into teams and try to take out as many vamps as possible on the way to the alpha. Got it?" questions Dean, we all nod in unison. "Let's kill these sons of bitches" growls Dean before we make our way to the entrance. Feeling a hand rest gently on your waist you turn your head to see Crowley grinning. "I pick you" he smiles. You were beginning to warm up to him, but you aren't keen on the touchy feely side of it. It didn't feel right if it wasn't Lucifer. You had noticed a little more than usual, you were repulsed by any men that tried to hit on you, apart from Luci."I gladly accept your offer if you don't mind removing your hand" you smile innocently earning one back. "Good luck everyone" whispers Sam as he leaves the group with Dean behind him and oddly Lucifer in trail. You frown to yourself feeling a little hurt. "Trouble in paradise?" questions Crowley raising a brow.

The abandoned wear-house was oddly quiet which gave plenty of time for Crowley to interrogate you. "What's the deal with you and big bad Satan over there?" he questions with a smile plastered across his face. You huff in reply "I'm not sure. We're soulmates but in all honesty I don't really know what that means. Stupidly I haven't read up on the lore yet" you reply unsure wether you should have even said anything. "Soulmates!?!" whisper screams Crowley. You stop and look at him raising a brow. "I don't think you realise how much of a big deal this is Y/n" he says tensing up slowly. This made you incredibly uneasy. He had a point you hadn't thought of it much, you were his freaking soulmate for Christ sake. You began to panic and Crowley was picking up on it. "Sorry I shouldn't have acted like that, I do apologise" he whispers sincerely. "But Y/n you have to realise that this is a big deal. I can see you're anxious now, so when this hunt is over I will visit you and tell you what you need to know." he finishes and you reply with a nod. "Thank you Crowley it means a lot" you say hugging him tight. He hugs back to your surprise. "Right we ought to get back to business."

Quietly making your way to the centre of the wear-house, Crowley leading you as he didn't want you to get hurt, much to your protest. You hear muffled voices, vamps. "Shhh" hushes Crowley his finger over his lips, you roll your eyes in reply. "What are you waiting for Crowley? Let's just get them!" You whisper becoming agitated by the wait, you really lacked patience. "We're not going in guns blazing that guarantees somebody getting hurt!" he reply's looking at you with a serious glare. "Fuck this" you grumble. Getting up striding towards the vamps, Crowley practically screeches at you to get back. You ignore him. Swinging your machete you slice of the head of the first vamp, blood splattering across your face. You missed the adrenaline pumping through your veins, this is what you were meant to be doing, you were made for this job. Suddenly the next vamp came running at your with his teeth showing and hissing ready to pounce. You got scratched across the cheek, the pain ripples through your body, it was a deep cut. Thinking fast you decapitated him before he ran away. Slowly scrambling to your knees your were grabbed harshly by the shoulder. You swung around, fist ready to punch to find the boys glaring at you. You've never seen them so pissed off. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" shouts Dean in an aggressive tone, there was steam practically coming out of his ears. It looks like he was going to explode. You hated the way he was speaking to you so returned the attitude. "Excuse me? What am I doing? My fucking job, what do do think?" you practically growled. "I told her to stay behind, she wouldn't listen to me." states Crowley coming up from behind you. "You should have been looking after her." returns Sam. "I'm not a fucking child. I was on my own before I met you!" you practically scream at the boys fed up of the condescending tone. They looked stunned by your sudden outburst but it was expected. Before they couldn't even open their mouths again you walked away.

You had been walking for a couple minutes now playing over the events in your head. You knew this was going to happen, they wouldn't let you leave the bunker for goodness knows how long. It pissed you off big time, not to mention Lucifers shitty attitude with you was just adding to it all. You had somehow walked into a long hallway with doors going down. Being the curious person you are you couldn't help peak through the little glass windows. To your shock there was someone crouched in the corner of what looks like a cell. Seeing someone in one cell, you decided to check the rest to find them empty. There was only one occupied. You weren't the kind of person to leave someone behind. You tried to open it finding it locked, what a surprise. Getting frustrated you kicked the door full pelt and you broke the lock. The prisoner scrambled to his knees but was too weak and fell. "I'm here to help you" you whisper shocked at the sight in front of you. He was battered and bruised he needed serious medical attention.

You were desperately trying to find your way out with the mans arm over your shoulder for support. He could barely walk, he was too weak. Luckily you remembered where you were and it was close to the exit. He was starting to buckle from exhaustion. "We're so close don't give up, please" you tell him gasping for air. You had finally both made it out, and you headed straight to the impala. "Y/n!" you heard someone shout behind you. Turning around you find the boys coming towards you covered in blood. They had finished the hunt. Guilt suddenly struck you. You hadn't been there to help. "Who is this?" questions Sam, breaking you out of thought, rushing towards you clearly concerned. Sam takes him off of you and lays him on the floor. "Do you know him?" questions Crowley intrigued by the bloodied man. "Gabriel" whispers Lucifer.