Chapter 11

Warning: Smut

Lucifer had walked into the room leaving you stunned at the entrance. "You alright there Y/n?" questioned Sam raising his brow. Snapping out of your trance and realising how odd you must look, you grunted in reply. Closing the door and slowly turning you saw that Dean was already out for the count and snoring loudly. You giggled taking a picture of him drooling. "That's going to be my screensaver" you mutter to your self smiling. After about five minutes of getting changed and washing your face you stroll out and stumble towards the bed. You had noticed Sam slumped over the desk fast asleep. Soon the room was quiet.

You felt shuffling and a dip before a hand was over your mouth. Waking with a jolt you tried to scream until you realised it was Luci on top of you. "I told you, it's my turn to have fun" he murmurs. You look at him wide eyed before he spoke again. "Now my cuffs are off I can use my grace, but there's no fun in that. If I wanted to I could make it so the boys wouldn't hear a thing. I want to see you struggle to stay quiet." he growls dominantly into your ear almost in an animalistic tone. You liked it. Slowly he starts to slide your top over your head leaving you bare chested. His eyes wander your body lustfully, he was beginning to grow impatient. Suddenly he attacked your nipple sucking. You throw your head back in pleasure trying so desperately not to moan. With a click of his fingers you were both naked and him hovering over you, lips brushing yours. Growing impatient yourself you pull him down for a heated kiss. Bucking your hips trying to get some friction against him, he slowly lowers himself onto you. He started to grind against you earning a gasp from your lips. You were staring to feel him harden. "Luci, stop teasing me please" you whine submissively. "If you say so sweetheart" he groans. Looking deeply into your eyes he slowly spreads your legs with his knee, before slamming into you. He quickly puts his hand over your mouth to drown out the sounds. You were dazed by the immense pleasure. The room was filled with grunts and muffled moans as he thrusted vigorously into you. You both were coming to your ends, his pace slowed and he started to rock his hips into you. "I'm so close" you gasp. "I want you to say my name"he growls. His pace quickened and you soon unraveled, waves of pleasure came crashing down on you both. Your walls tightened around him making him release himself. "Luci!" you whisper scream. Earning yourself a grunt of satisfaction from him.

Your we're both panting heavily as he lay on top of you. He rolls over next to you looking deeply into your eyes. "That was fun" he smirks. "Yes it looked it" whispered Crowley with a smug face. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" you whisper scream at him anger bubbling inside of you. Lucifer was trying t cover you up with the bed sheets. Luckily the boys had not been awaken from the noise. "Well, time works differently in hell and turns out I came a little earlier then planned" he replies his smirks somehow getting bigger. You look at Lucifer to see he was equally as stumped as to what to do next. "Do you two mind explaining what on earth is happening here" he almost laughs. You could tell he was shocked but very amused by the situation. "Well..." you trail off.