Chapter 23

Warning:smut

Everyone had fallen asleep with the Tv still blaring Deans trash movies. After an incredibly long and comfortable sleep, you finally woke up and rolled over to find Dean fast asleep less than an inch away from your face, drooling. Not enjoying the morning breath you decide to turn over. Much to your dismay you were greeted by Gabe snoring lowly and breathing all over you. You ended up lying on your back staring at the ceiling. A few minutes pass and you heard a small groan from the arm chair across the room. You turn your head to see a very sleepy Luci stretching his arms. "I know your looking at me" he smirks looking towards you. You bob your head back down and pretend to be asleep. "I can tell your uncomfortable, come sit over here with me." You scrambled about trying your best not wake the rest of the boys up. Finally getting off the bed you accidentally smack Gabe in the head with your foot. Looking over to Lucifer seeing him trying not burst with laughter. His face was turning bright red it looked like he was going to explode. You slowly turn your head to find Gabes hair ruffled everywhere and a red mark on his forehead. Strangely enough he was still asleep. The coast was now clear and you tiptoed over to him. You were about to sit on the battered chair besides him, before his large arm swooped under you and pulled you into his lap. He had you right were he wanted. Trailing gentle kisses up your neck he whispered, "Did you sleep well". His hot breath sent tingles all around your body. You didn't reply you just gently nodded leaning into his chest. You both sat there in silence enjoying each others warmth, till it hit you. "Luci, did you ever find out why your warm now?" you question curiously. "Yes, Im how could you say happy." he spoke rubbing circles on your back soothingly. "What do you mean?" you proceed. "I'm not quite sure what it is but I have an understanding, it's because I'm happy. I don't know how I could put it any other way." he replied his eyes looking deeply into yours. You knew what he meant by happy and it made your heart swell. The mood suddenly changed from loving to more lustful. His hand resting gently on your ass, made you jump a little. You began to panic a little 'I can't fuck him right here with the boys metres away'. It was almost like he read your mind, well he kind of did. Let's call it intuition. "Don't worry about them" he whispers softly into your ear, sending goosebumps across your body.

His hands start to rub soft circles on your back, you instantly relax under his touch. Well kind off by the looks of things you were about to fuck like 10 feet away from the guys. Lucifer starts to trail hard kisses along your collar bone, definitely leaving a mark. They sent tingles across your skin, his dominance pouring into every kiss. Things were getting heated and you weren't sure you wanted to do this infront of the boys. Once again Lucifers intuition was spot on as he stopped and looked up and your eyes met. "I can sense you're uncomfortable" he says with a hint of concern, his arousal was clearly clouding his mind. Deciding to stop being a wimp you replied "Nope" with a pop on the p.
Before he could interject you slam your mouth on his and deepened the kiss. He started to grind his dick harshly across your crotch making your breath hitch. Noticing how you reacted he started to grind with more rhythm making himself groan. The sensation sent tingles across your body. He was beginning to grown impatient and wanted something more. This was obvious by the tugging at your pyjama shorts. He slid them down, happy to see the lack of underwear. Lucifer quickly began to unzip his jeans pulling them down a little with his boxers, his hard cock springing out ready. You positioned yourself so that he was at your entrance. He looked up at you waiting for your move. A smirk twitching at the corners of his mouth. You lowered yourself onto his dick painfully slow making him hiss. "If you don't behave I'll just have to take over" he growled. Before you could get comfortable he grabbed your hips and slammed into you. You nearly scream out in pleasure, luckily his hand was over your mouth. Lucifer began to pump mercilessly into you, hitting the right spot every time. You bit your lip keeping the each moan from escaping. You look down at Luci through haze of pleasure to see him with eyes squeezed shut. Sweat beading on his forehead. He was enjoying this, a lot. His pace sped up and you knew he was close. A couple more harsh pump and you climaxed together.

You sat there on his lap panting, Lucifers head resting on your shoulder. You slowly get up and head to the bathroom to clean yourself up. Grabbing your shorts and making a quick dash for it. Finishing up, you hear a light knock on the door to see lucifer pop his head round. "I could have been naked" you tease. "The more reason to burst in" he smirks. You roll your eyes. He walks up behind you and gives a soft kiss on your forehead. "I love you" he whispers.
"I know you do, I love you too" you reply.