Chapter 25

Everyone was back at the bunker and things were normal, well apart from the odd look at you and Gabe or the little remarks from Dean, everything was okay. You had been lounging around the bunker with absolutely nothing to do. You wandered into the kitchen to find Dean fixing himself a sandwich that looked like it could give even the healthiest person a heart attack. He looks up and gives you a goofy smile and then brings his attention back to his rather large sandwich. "Where's Sam I'm bored and he should have found a case by now" you huff out loud. "I think he has you should go check on him" replies Dean still munching away. You nodded, before you walked away you grabbed the other half of Deans sandwich and ran for it. "You son of a bitch Y/n! How dare you take a mans sanwich!" He shouts furiously luckily not chasing after you. You giggle as you made your way to where Sam was.

As you entered the room Sam lifts his head and greets you with a soft smile. "Alright Sammy" you hum walking over to look at what he's working on. "Er yeah actually, I think I've finally found a case" he replies stretching. "Wooo! Ffinally I need to do something, stealing Deans sandwiches no longer fill me with adrenaline. He's an easy target now" you giggle before taking a huge monch out of the sandwich. Sam just chuckles, "We should probably let the boys know I'll start packing. I'll give you all details when we're in the car"
You nod before skipping out the door.

Everyone scrambled into the impala waiting for Sam to debrief them on the case. "So what is it Sammy?" questioned Dean now comfortable in his seat. "So I've been doing some research when I came across multiple articles. They all had the same headlines, they were about a bunch strippers coming up dead with there throats ripped out. The articles keep coming and the killings haven't stopped or even slowed down." finishes Sam catching his breath. "So a Jack the Ripper wannabe werewolf" smirks Dean feeling proud of his rather awful reference. "Most probably" replies Lucifer. Everyone turns to look at him, he just raises his eyebrow in reply. It's not often Lucifer contributes to the conversations. "Well I guess we should get going then..." adds Sam breaking the silence.

Arriving at the motel as per usual. "I feel we should go straight to the club and check it out first" says Dean wiggling his eyebrows. You roll your eyes in response. "We probably should. Dean and Gabe go as customers and Me Lucifer and Y/n will go as agents." adds Sam. "Sounds good we'll go now and see you there else it will look a little suspicious" smirks Dean. Gabe looked equally as excited.
Finally ready you Sam and Luci arrived at the club. It looked rather stereotypical, the flickering neon sign barely hanging onto life. Walking in you see Dean and Gabe sitting near the pole waiting for the next one to come out. Instead of heading towards them you go straight to the bar tender. "How may I help you today" questions the rather large man. "My name is agent Cole this is agent Webb and Harrison. We're here to talk about the murders." says Sam in a rather professional voice. The man looks uneasy and nods, he walks us over to a far away table away from anybody else in the club. "So what would you like to know agents?" he questions. "Do you have any idea who could have done it? Did any of the girls have any enemies?" You start off. He began to think, "No I don't think so, they were lovely girls just trying to make a living" he replies glumly clearly upset about the situation. You felt something was off but you just nodded. "Did they have anything unusual in common? We're any of the girls seeing anybody?" questioned Lucifer. "I'm not sure, but the girls have all been talking and it seems the victims had recent love interests, from boyfriends to hook ups. It may sound irrelevant, but as one died the next would have a new lad on the way." As he finished his sentence his eyes lit up. "You don't think it's a crazy boyfriend do you?" he replies eyes bright as if he solved the case. Nobody replied. "Thank you very much for your time sir" you reply politely before everyone headed towards the door.
"Rather suspicious don't ya think" hums Lucifer, Sam nods in agreement.

Before any of you could leave the club you heard shouting from behind you. Everyone spins around ready to jump into action. It was evident nobody expected to see what they did. Dean was hurtling towards Gabe ready to kill, whilst Gabe had his tongue stuck down a strippers throat. Confused for a second you wondered why everyone was so shocked and why Dean was so furious. Till it hit you. Your fake boyfriend cheated on you in front of the boys.