1

Here I am, in the boys locker room, on a full makeout with Grayson Dolan. How may I ask did I get here? I don't have any fucking idea. Let me start from the beggining...

Shea's pov.
(Main character)

I took a deep breath and climbed onto the shoulders of the other cheerleaders. As I stood at the top of the tower, I began doing the routine. "Jade, I know you want the routine to be perfect but, this is crazy." I said trying not to fall off. Jade was our team captain, she was always trying to go big on our routines. She may be crazy, but she is my best friend and I love her.
"Sorry Shea, but the routine has to be spectacular! And your the lightest out of the group." She answers clearly offended.
"What! That is so not true! I am way lighter than that elephant." Says the snob Brittany (aka brattiny) . "Sorry britt, she is probs the lightest in the school." Replies Jade. Brittany turns her head back with an annoyed expression on her face.
"Ok! From the top ladies!" Shouts Jade. I sigh and continue to dance. Well, try to dance, it's a little hard doing it on someone's shoulders.

Brittany's pov.

Ugh, that slut shouldn't even be here. The only reason I didn't kill her yet is because she's friends with Jade, and Jade is miss popularity. "Ugh, JADE! This fatass Shea is destroying my shoulders!" I snap. "Well Brittany, your going to have to deal with it, SORRY!" She says back. "Oh, and calling Shea a fatass is fine because that ass has won some fine guys." I clench my fists and grumble. That ass has won some fine guys. Pshyeah right. I could see Shea blushing like an idiot. Ha! Weak bitch. If I got compliments like that, I would be shaking my ass right in front of her face and be chanting, 2....4....6....8! Who's got an ass that's really great? Brittany! Brittany! But, that didn't happen, yet!

Shea's pov.

"Finally Jade! My legs are killing me!" I say.
"Sorry hon! But you did fuckin' amaze out there" she replies elbowing my side. "So, froyo?" She asks. "I thought you would never ask!" I laugh.

Author's note.

Sorry everone for not having Grayson in this first chapter. But I hope that you will enjoy this story. Anyway, here is some more info 'bout Shea since I didn't tell you guys a whole lot her about her ;). Her full name is Shea Katelyn Jones. She is 16 years old, in 11th grade, and is turning 17 in two months. She had one boyfriend and left his sorry ass after he cheated on her with BRATTiny, she's got bleach blonde hair and chocolae brown eyes. Yeah, so that is about it! I really hope you enjoy CHEERLEADER!