21

Shea's pov

I came out of the hospital two weeks ago. Grayson and my dad haven't spoken with me since. So I have been living with Jade.

My stomach ached for days after the hospital. My girl, my little baby girl. I lost her. I swear I will find that man and chop his dick off.
He murdered an innocent little baby that wasn't even born yet. Fuck him, fuck my dad, fuck Grayson. He is the one that got me pregnant, and he left me. Well, not physically dumped me. Next time I see him I'll dump his sorry ass. The bastard.

"You good Shea?" Jade asks me as we're watching movies on her TV. Dammit. She saw me tear up.
"I'm fine." I mumble. She shrugs and continues to stare a the TV.
Perfect. We're watching "Titanic" great way to heal my broken heart. Great way.

We finished the movie and I lay on the couch to sleep. Why is my life such a big bucket of puke?!?! WHY?!?!
I sigh and flop onto my belly. I wince in pain from the sting coming from my stomach.

So I pull out a picture of me and my mum and dad.
A picture where we are happy. A picture where we're a whole family. With my little sister.
They started arguing the day my sister went missing. Blaming each other for it.
Angry tears sting my eys as I rub my hand of the picture.
She didn't deserve to get kidnapped. She was just 3 years old in here. Which made me 10 in the picture. I am just 7 years older than her.

I hate my life. I hate myself.
I grab my razor from my bag and take the tiny needles out.
I place them into the palm of my hand and squeeze them.
The painful sting filled me with pleasure. Terrible pleasure. The kind that reminds you of all the times you got hurt by people. My mother, father, Brittany, Grayson.
Them.
Hate is filling me and I rush to her kitchen and grab 3 bottles of beer.
I chug them down quietly and scurry outside. I'm literally insane right now.
I get into my car and drive down the street. Crazy.
I pull up to Brittany's house and climb through an open window. I grab the kitchen knife I had and scurried inside her room. Where I caught her using dildos with her pussy. Whore.
"Shea? What the hell are you doing in my house? Get out!" She screams, covering herself up.
I waste no more time. I clasp the knife and jam I through her arm. The alcohol kicked in. Bad.
I dive out of her window hearing her screams and cries.
I dive into my car and drive away. Somewhere.