2

Hello people who are reading this, probably no one lol I'm sad. (Btw, the bolded words is the author talking to you) ANYWAY, Grayson will be in this chapter because I too, need some Gray in the mix so stay tuned if you are reading this, (even do ur probs not lol) ye, so, OKAY. Hope you enjoy dis chapter guys.

Shea's pov

Me and Jade made our way through the lit up streets, god, this place looks so gorgeous at night. "I just love froyo (frozen yogurt ) on warm autumn nights." Says jade gazing at the beautiful streets of LA. "Yeah me too." I answer calmly.

I suddenly feel someone slap my ass. I turn around and see a group of football players laughing. The one who slapped my butt was Grayson Dolan, his group of followers mocking me by patting the air. "Dick!" I shout as Grayson laughs and raises his head. He stops short and his smile fades, turning his expression into a solid stare moving up and down my body. " Yeah, you know? You can stop doing that! " I say. He shakes his head and blinks. His group awkwardly stares at him, he finally says, "what are you staring at you assholes? Come on get moving." The group finally walks away and Grayson has his eye on me while he walks away.

"Well, fuck!" Says Jade, obviously surprised. "Yeah, fuck!" I say as we continue to walk down the street to the nearby froyo shop. We walk into the shop and Jade says, "hey, your lucky ya know." I stop dead in my tracks and almost get hit by the door. "What? How?" I ask. "I wouldn't mind having guys slap my ass. She responds. "Yeah? Try being me for a day, you'll change your mind. I laugh. She laughs along with me.
We order large yogurts and sit at one of the tables to wait. We laugh awkwardly and pull out our phones, I mean, there was nothing to say.
Once no ur frozen yogurts came, we actually had an intelligent conversation. We talked about exes, food, makeup, periods, and tons more girl shit.

Our conversation fell back to the "Grayson slappin my ass" topic.
"I'm confused on why he had that dead look on his face rigt after he saw you." Jade states. "Well, for one, he probably realized that the girls ass he slapped is a h hideous beast. Or because he saw me for the first time in his life." I reply. "Girl please, ou are anythig but hideous." She says eyes bulging. I laugh, "yeah right bitch!" I say shoving her a little. She laughs and says, "seriously though, your golden curls and perfect everything else is the reason your in the cheerleading team. Also coz you can shake that booty!" We laugh until our sides hurt. How did froyo make such an entertaining conversation? Heck if I know!

We finally said our goodbyes and she ran to her car. I happily walked to my car.

Graysons pov

I run to the front of the froyo shop to try and see that fine girl again, but when I get there, she is driving away. "Shit!" I curse.