16

This is an old song by Justin Bieber for this chapter the song is, "all around the world" b JB. Sorry, I loooove justin Bieber. Lol enjoy the chapter.

Grayson's pov

Last night at the beach with Shea was amazing. Who knew she could be even prettier soaking wet? I love her so much and I'm hoping that one day, we can get married. Not now of course! Because we're not even adults yet.

Me and Shea decided to go on another date today. We kissed a lot, like always..

(Btw guys I know that is not Looks like Shea but pretend it does) Yeah so, we kissed a lot, we made out in the park, and we went all over the city, which was great

Yeah so, we kissed a lot, we made out in the park, and we went all over the city, which was great.

Shea's pov

Damn, Grayson a couple months ago was the biggest bastard in the school who went around fucking random bitches. But now, geez, he is so kindhearted. I love him way too much. The way he can be sexy, romantic, smart, and hella funny. He is too perfect, which I said like, a million times. Haha, I love him.

Shit, it's monday, school, cheer, daily makeout session with Grayson. And worst of all, listening to my parents' argument throughout the night.
I'm glad Grayson has helped me so much through my parents arguing. Anyway, I gotta get to school.

Brittany's pov

"Bethany! Give me my fucking scarf back!" I yelled at Bethany as she danced around with my scarf in her hands. "Ooh, temper Britt-Britt! You should yell more, it makes your pimples bigger!" She yelps.

My ears are burning, I hate it when she calls me Britt-Britt. "Fuck you!" I scream as I tackle her to the ground.
"What is going on in here?" Says Stephany softly as she walks into the room.
"Fuck this!" Screams Bethany as she storms out of the room, throwing my scarf onto the floor.
What kind of demonic 12 year old swears like that?
Stephany crosess her arms, "explain." She instructs.
I curse in my head, fuck my life.