8

If anyone is reading this, I'm sorry about the hold up. Enjoy this chapter.

Brittany's pov

I pull up to Graysons house and smirk. Well, Gray, I'm going to be different tonight. I am ready to yell at him, he has no right to bang that disgusting little thing Shea.

(Ding dong)
The door opens and a shirtless Grayson Dolan. He sighs, "let's get this over with." I smirk. Then, walk into the house.

Shea's pov

I flop onto my bed, scared, so scared. I feel like I'm being hunted, by Grayson Dolan.

(Tomorrow morning, Saturday)

I wake up and hear a buzz. My phone. I pick it up and an unknown number is texting me. Umm, okay?

Unknown: whats ur name?
Me: I'm not telling a random person my name.
Unknown: it's Grayson.
Me: thats even worse bitch.
Grayson: haha.
Grayson: pleaz.
Me: Ugh fuck it. Shea.
Grayson: thats a beautiful name.
Me: umm thanks.
Grayson: Can we meet up at the cafe downtown?
Me: after u tried to fuck me twice?? I think not!!
Grayson: im sorry it was never my intention to hurt u its just my thing. Please!!
..........

Me: fine...dont make me regret this
Grayson: great!!! 5pm?
Me: sure.
Me: wait how did u get my number?
Me: hello?
Me: Grayson????

Graysons pov

I a so excited for this "date" were having. I feel bad for hurting her like that. I really shouldn't have. Whatever, I need kick Brittany out of my house.

"But I don't wanna go!" Brittany cries. "I want round two!" She jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist. "Get off of me you slut!" I yell at her. She kisses my bare chest and I manage to shake her off of me. She crumbles to the ground and cries.
After about half an hour I somehow get her out of the house. I sigh and breathe in relief. I check the time, 2:00. I got three hours.

Shea's pov

Why did I agree to this? He is gonna find a way to fuck me again. Whatever. I'm not a liar so I'm not going to stand him up. o look at the time, 4:00.

5:00

I breath deeply and gaze at setting sun. The city of LA is the most beautiful city in the world. Not really, but I love it.
I see Grayson walking up to the cafe and he sort of smiles at me, awkwardly. I laugh. I seem to really like him.

****

Wow, what the fuck! I had the best time with Grayson! Better than with Jade or Beth! (My other bff). I say my goodbyes and start down the street. I pause and look at him once more and run up him. I gently kiss his cheek. He gets surprised and starts blushing. I giggle as I look down, the outline of a large boner is sticking up in his shorts. I pat his shoulder and go down the street.

Graysons pov

I sadly smile at Shea as she starts down the street. She pauses suddenly and runs to me. She kisses my cheek and stops in front of me. The feeling comes again, her boobs, her ass, and everything else. Fuck fuck fuck. She see's my boner and giggles. I blush and she walks down the street.

Wow, I had the best time with her. I really do like her.