3

Shea's pov

I pull up to my driveway and sneak into the house quietly. Because, fuck, it's pretty late. I run into my bedroom, throw some old shorts on, a baggy t-shirt and jump into bed, I gotta long day of cheerleading tomorrow.

Morning

I throw and outfit on (see above) ye, as you can see, I really like Adidas. I rush downstairs coz I have to get to school early for practice. When I run into the kitchen to grab an apple or something, I hear my parents fighting in the living room. I didn't want to get involved because last time I did, dad was going in for a slap and mum shoved me in front of her, like, THANKS MUM, you know for leaving me with a burning mark on my face all day. At least dad said he was sorry but I was like MUM! REALLY?!?!

So instead I just hurried out the door. I made I just in time for practice, the football players were still chuckling at me but did I give a shit? No! The other football players who missed out were just staring st the ones laughing at me. Grayson was no where in sight. I sighed and walked over to the group. The girls gave me different expressions with different meanings. Brittany's read: like bitch, who invited you? A girl named sienna's read: you were almost late. A different girl named Sonja read: omfg! I think I chipped a nail! And a girl named lola read: I'm so happy to see you Shea! Yea, I like her. And finally, Jade's read: ingore them girl, NOW LETS GET TO WORK! Ha! I love her.

Afer practice, I walked to the locker room entrances. Right before I was about to enter the girls locker room, strong hands pulled me into the boy's locker room.

ppl who r reading this, in the title discription, I said she was team captain, she will be team captain soon sorry coz I forget. Next chapter will be out soon. Bai!!