6

Srry if the sayings at the top r lame, I'm just trying to fill the gap in. Anyway, enjoy the chapter ppl.

Shea's pov

"G-ert or-f off-rf me!" I manage to mumble in his mouth. He shakes his head and begins to kiss my neck. I finally get to breathe but as soon as I begin to yell, he clamps his hand over my mouth. I become dazed, I am tired and feel extremely weak against his huge muscular, EVERYTHING! "Please stop!" I manage to get out of my mouth. He stops and gets off of me. I brush myself off and start for the door but he grabs me by the waist. "You are not going anywhere. Not until I fuck you!" He growls.
He picks me up and slams me against the wall kissing me so roughly. I begin to pry his face off me and then a slap him so hard that red welts are resting on the side of his face. He twitched and dropped me. "S-so, your a feasty little girl!" He winces, obviously still in pain. "Yeah, yeah, you want another one of those?" He jumps away. "Didn't think so!" I yell at him. I luge for the door and make it in time. "Hew!" I gasp, stopping at my locker to get my things. I run home in record speed and feel so relieved. (Ye guys btw, Grayson is not actually a fuckboy in real life, but this came to me. THEY WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING DONT WORRY!)

Graysons pov

Ugh, fuck! She got away again. This one will definitely be a hard catch but damn, she is beautiful, and I never said that about any other I fucked. Sexy, slutty, fine. Thos kinda things. Maybe I should have just fucked he yeacher and he over her. I know this sounds crazy, but I think I have some sort of feeling for this girl, not a boner feeling, but a different feeling, like, I like her.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I rlly wanted to end it there.
Thx 4 reading this anyway. Bai!!!