18

Shea's pov

I can't believe that I just had sex with Grayson. Months ago I would've cared. But now, I don't regret it one bit.

I get out and realize that I'm naked. I find my clothes and get dressed. Grayson is asleep on the bed, I giggle and kiss his forehead. I run out of the room and rush home. Wow, I just left my boyfriend naked in a room, in a club. Great girlfriend Shea.

Grayson's pov

I wake up and reach out to hug Shea. My arms fall, through air and I open my eyes to see no Shea. Oh no, did she go away because we had sex? Fuck! I get out and realize that I'm naked. I get dressed and rush out.

My phone is left with a million messages and missed calls. Fuck that! I need to see Shea!

I ran all the way to her house. I heard arguing inside, her parents. Why can't they stop fighting? 
I run to the side of the house and knock on the window. She looks out and opens up and says, "why, hello Grayson!" She smiles. I smile. "Listen, I'm sorry about the umm." I mutter. She smirks and motions me in. "I don't regret it babe." She says, Kissing my cheek as I sit on her bed.
I smirk as well. God, she is sexy. I lean her down and kiss her hard. I see her smirk and I continue. I lie on top of her and kiss her neck. She squeals and sighs.
I just keep going. Hopefully, this'll become a normal thing for us. My wish came true about us being like my brother Ethan and Beth.

Shea's pov

I love Grayson way to much. I realized now that sex with him is fucking amazing! I honestly wouldn't mind doing this more often.
We continue to make out and he pulls off my shirt and I pull his off.
He puts his arms on the side of me and leans me down on the bed. His knuckles turning white from pressing on the bed.
We kiss for a while, then he goes for my bra. But suddenly the door flies open. "What is going on in here?" My Father yells.