10

Shea's pov

I breathe deeply as I climb onto Brittany's shoulders. She winces in fake pain but I just roll my eyes. "Do we really have to practice in this weather?" says a cheerleader, looking at the mud. "Yes, we do." Replies Jade with her usual stern cheer look.
We all groan as we begin the routine. I sigh and begin dancing to the routine as well. I gotta say, the routine is pretty awesome. We are definitely going to win this thing. I spin while shaking my hips, I throw my hands up and chant, GO TIGERS!
I hear the football players hoot and cheer. I giggle as my eyes fall to Graysons. I bite my lip. Brittany seems to notice my distraction because she "accidentally" slipped on the mud.

I got shook off her shoulders and I fall to the ground. "SHEA!" I hear Grayson yell. I hit the ground with a thud. With whats left of my vision I see that Jade slipped in the mud also. She landed on her leg, which was now bending the wrong and was passed out. I felt my head. It was throbbing. I blacked out.

"Shea, Shea. Stay with me." I hear a voice say. I can't open my eyes. My head aches and my arm hurts really bad. Oh yeah, I can't breathe. "Shea?" The voice says again. I manage to open my eyes and see the blurry outline of Grayson Dolans face. I reach up and touch his cheek. "Grayson?" I whisper. "Shea!" He says hugging me. I became aware of my surroundings and noticed that I was in the nurses office. "Oh, my head!" I say with small tears falling down my face. "Hey, don't worry, you'll be fine!" He says wiping away my tears. "Well, it seems that you have a minor concussion. And you almost broke your arm. Seems those cheerleading skills have kept you from cracking any bones." Explains the Nurse. I rub my head and somehow fall asleep.

Brittany's pov

Serves that bitch right for messing with my man. I can't believe that Grayson even wants to actually look at that beast. I mean, how could not want me. Just look at me!

Yeah, I'm the sexiest thing you've ever looked at

Yeah, I'm the sexiest thing you've ever looked at. Shea on the other hand is not very pretty, this is her.

 Shea on the other hand is not very pretty, this is her

She is a complete slut. I mean, she posted this picture on social media. What is she trying to do? Show off her tits? Girl no, that's my thing! She is such a slutty wanabe. She wants to be me because I am perfect in every way. Not like this fake. I'm sure that she has fake boobs a fake ass, and a fake life. She is much to like a whore to be living in this world. So I will fucking put an end to her. MWAHAHAHA