17

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!! LIKE, VERY SEXUAL!

I know that this songs old but the song 4 this chapter is "679" by Fetty Wap because idk, that song is really happy and crap. (Btw after it says "next morning" start playing the song "trap queen" by Fetty Wap.)

Shea's pov

"Happy birthday!" Screamed everyone. It was my 17th birthday. The party contained of Grayson, Ethan, Jade, Beth, my cousins jordan and cole. And my other cousin bailey. I hugged each one of them.
I got great gifts, earrings, gift cards, money, kisses from Grayson, and lots of other stuff. It was the best birthday ever!
"Happy birthday babe!" Says Grayson spinning me around. We were in my uncle's club, he emptied it out for us to use for my birthday. That made me extremely happy.
I smiled and kissed Grayson then pulled away to drink.

I drank a lot of beer and crap. I felt amazing. Grayson was drunk with me. Everyone kept telling us to slow down but like we gave a shit. I was happy, wasn't that the point of a birthday party?
We ended up drinking like, a quarter of the drinks there. And that's a fucking LOT!

******

Me and Grayson looked at each other and I ran over and jumped on him. He held my legs to stable us. No one notice because they were to busy having fun. He pulls me into our rooms while we're drunk out of our minds. He sets me down on a couch and lies on top of me.
We kiss like there's no tomorrow. He begins lowering his kiss down to my neck. He leaves hickeys all over my neck but I just smirk like a doofus. He pulls my shirt off and I pull his off as well. He kisses my stomach and I slightly moan. We suddenly both stop and get off each other.
It's not like our drunkenness left or something, in fact, we began dancing like maniacs. He lifts me up but drops me accidentally, knocking us both unconscious.

Next morning.

Damn, my head hurts. "You okay babe?" Says Grayson, pulling me into a hug. "My head aches." I reply, rubbing my eyes. "Where are we?" I say looking around. "Oh my god! Why am I in my fucking bra?!?!?" I yell covering myself up. "Do you remember any of last night?" Grayson asks me. "Yes." I mumble.  "Well, didn't you like how we started?" He says again. I smirk and nod. I wanted more. Way more.

I climbed onto Grayson with my knees on his lap. I gently pet his hair. "I want more babe." I smirk through my kisses on his neck. He smirks, bites his lip, and moans quietly. "So this is what it feels like to be the girl?" He says smiling. I nod sexily and he lies on top of me and kisses my neck. He lowers to my somach and rips my shorts off leaving me in my bra and panties. erse4eI rip his pants off and he pauses for a second and looks up at me and whispers, "are you sure?" I nod. He reluctantly pulls his boxers, revealing his hard dick. I lick my lips and mouth it. He moans and sighs. I ve literally never had sex in my life before, how am I doing this? Whatever.
He didn't push me to do this for him. He didn't choke me but I tried to get him to. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." He moans happily. I pull off and smirk. He smirks as well and pulls down my panties. I nod at him and he pushes his tounge right into my "hole." I moan and groan and sigh dreamily.
He licks me more and pulls up. I get a confused look. He stands up, walks to the door, and locks it. I shake my head and roll my eyes. He takes my bra off and fiddles with my boobs. I giggle. He leans up and kisses me passionately. His one hand plays with my boobs as his other hand goes to my private spot. His two hands stay there for a while and I continue to moan, groan, giggle, and sigh.
He stands and pushes his erection into me. We both moan loudly but clamp each others hands over each others mouths.
I feel him twitch inside of me and my legs start to shake. "Gray-Grayson!" I moan. "Do you want me to stop?" He says, slowing his pushes. I shake my head and he continues to thrust.
I immediately reach my orgasm and he explodes inside me again. We breathe deeply and Grayson collapses beside me, exhausted by the workout. He gently kisses my forehead and pulls a blanket over us. We quickly fall asleep.